★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-20-2017, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
took the last code and omg this game is so much fun how have i never heard of this until now. the visuals are amazing and the 3D touch feels really nice the game is so frantic fast pace but fun and challenging i really recommend this game and it's cute.
Thank you! Glad to hear this kind of feedback!

Here are few more promo codes. Just let me know in the comments which one you used. Have fun!

MJKR9TK9AHNL
9RP94KFJYJTA
PMTR9PEYH4PY
3HJAWT9WR36N
JW77PMMJLW7J

It would be nice if you guys rate Evergrow on this thread using the stars above. We'd really appreciate it!

Cheers!

Evergrow is available now on the App Store!
Follow Evergrow on Twitter: @evergrowgame

Last edited by evergrow; 04-20-2017 at 04:15 AM.
04-20-2017, 05:45 PM
Thanks!!! First 3 are used.
04-20-2017, 11:04 PM
Thank you, I took the 4th one down. I will leave a review here and on App Store.
04-21-2017, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandapando View Post
Thanks!!! First 3 are used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastery51 View Post
Thank you, I took the 4th one down. I will leave a review here and on App Store.
Thank you guys!

It looks like all codes have been redeemed

On a different note: I've thinking for some time about releasing Evergrow's soundtrack. The last few weeks have been very code intense, so since it's Friday, I decided to take a break and do something different:

I may put it eventually on Bandcamp, iTunes, or somewhere else.
What do you guys think? Would you be interested? I'd really appreciate your input

Cheers,
-Pablo

Last edited by evergrow; 04-21-2017 at 01:37 PM.
04-22-2017, 12:46 PM
Just made a preview for the soundtrack. Right now Bandcamp + some kind of 'name your price' model is the preferred option. But we'd love to hear your opinions.

If anyone wants a free copy to give us their feedback, just comment here or send a pm

PS: Happy earth day!

04-22-2017, 06:24 PM
Used 37ERYJ7MX9EA from the previous page. Thanks! Will try to post impressions soon. I'm traveling in an area with very little wifi.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80