★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (by Nintendo)

03-25-2017, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
Wasn't going to pick up a switch but this game sure makes me think about it as it seems amazing!
I am close to saying its worth it for Zelda alone....
03-25-2017, 04:47 PM
Finished this game a few days ago, took me about 60 hours. Might go back and do some more of the side stuff.

03-27-2017, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
Finished this game a few days ago, took me about 60 hours. Might go back and do some more of the side stuff.
I'm over 40 hours in and I've only defeated 2 Divine Beasts so far. I keep getting distracted by all the side quests.
03-27-2017, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
I am close to saying its worth it for Zelda alone....
Good to know since I literally got the Switch after seeing Zelda as it reminded me of when I was young and played the original Zelda for the first time!!!
03-28-2017, 09:19 PM
Ok so I finished up 2 sets now the Zora one and the Climbers one! Pretty stoked.
03-29-2017, 01:43 AM
Sad to admit that I still have gotten a chance to play BOTW yet! I at least put the cartridge in the Switch... I could have imaged for five minutes but I really hope to have at least a solid hour to play! Maybe tomorrow.
03-29-2017, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Sad to admit that I still have gotten a chance to play BOTW yet! I at least put the cartridge in the Switch... I could have imaged for five minutes but I really hope to have at least a solid hour to play! Maybe tomorrow.
Did you leave your friend code anywhere yet?
03-29-2017, 06:30 PM
Ill need to find my friend code...? Where is it located? I'm also actually going to play Zelda for the first time today! Geez... I've had it since Sunday and have been swamped with work. I've been addicted to reading forums and articles online which are endless.

I actually like reading about how the openworld of this game is so much better than others based on the ability to do anything with few limitations. So cool!

How long have y'all played and does the game keep track of your length of time playing and stuff you accomplish?

Do you also play with the pro or basic detail? I'm not sure if that is what they call it but I heard the pro has only hearts and the normal has more detail include map?
03-29-2017, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Ill need to find my friend code...? Where is it located? I'm also actually going to play Zelda for the first time today! Geez... I've had it since Sunday and have been swamped with work. I've been addicted to reading forums and articles online which are endless.

I actually like reading about how the openworld of this game is so much better than others based on the ability to do anything with few limitations. So cool!

How long have y'all played and does the game keep track of your length of time playing and stuff you accomplish?

Do you also play with the pro or basic detail? I'm not sure if that is what they call it but I heard the pro has only hearts and the normal has more detail include map?
Friend code is under your profile and friends somewhere. The game keeps track kind of, you have to play for 7 days or so then it will say you played for 25 hours or something. Pro or basic detail? Not sure whatever it comes set as is what I left it.
03-29-2017, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHess00 View Post
I'm over 40 hours in and I've only defeated 2 Divine Beasts so far. I keep getting distracted by all the side quests.
I was at around the same time when I had defeated 2 Divine Beasts, took me 20 more hours to beat the rest. With some side quests in there too of course.

I just didn't want to leave Princess Zelda waiting any longer