★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TouchArcade's Game of the Week!

Get ready to fight your way through an alien abduction nightmare in this retro arena shooter!
You play as a middle aged farmer who wakes up to find that you have been abducted by aliens. Wearing only a hospital gown and a pair of boxers you manage to get a hold of one of the alien weapons. Can you last long enough for rescue to arrive while taking out as many enemies as you can building an insane high score? Get Me Outta Here is a title action fans and retro enthusiasts will love!

-Precise touch screen controls for strategic action packed gameplay.
-Epic story driven by hilarious dialogue.
-Insanely fun combo system for building high scores.
-Outrageous bosses, including your own cow!
-Variety of enemies, power ups, and game modifiers.
-Multiple weapons, weapon skins, and bonus modes for hours of entertainment.
-Authentic retro gameplay and pixel art.
-Single In-App-Purchase to remove advertisements.

Jayg2015's comments:

Grab it now
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/get-me-outta-here/id1050364679
04-19-2017, 09:22 AM
This is an amazing game.
ROSSMAN BROS GAMES
I was able to beta test and the developer put so much time and effort into this one.
I give it 5 stars.
Abducted by aliens and you have to survive until you are rescued.
Really unique humorous High score chaser.
try to get combos to up your score and boss fights are EPIC

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Jayg2015; 04-19-2017 at 11:22 AM.

04-19-2017, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
This is an amazing game. I cannot believe it's free!
ROSSMAN BROS GAMES
I was able to beta test and the developer put so much time and effort into this one.
I give it 5 stars.
Abducted by aliens and you have to survive until you are rescued.
Really unique humorous High score chaser.
try to get combos to up your score and boss fights are EPIC

YouTube: video
Nice review Jayg! I was surprised it released already!

I got to try this in beta as well. Just grabbed the official release and went through the tutorial. Grabbed the Nintendo lightgun pack.

I died because I'm trying to work and play it at the same time. Hopefully can get a decent score up on the leaderboards later on.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 04-19-2017 at 11:12 AM.
04-19-2017, 10:54 AM
Excellent Game!
04-19-2017, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys! So pumped to finally release and excited to see more people attacking the leaderboards.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the live action retro commercial my brother and I filmed. We had a ton of fun with this one:

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE GET ME OUTTA HERE ON iOS
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
04-19-2017, 11:08 AM
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
Downloading Now 😁
04-19-2017, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossmanBrothersGames View Post
Thanks for the kind words guys! So pumped to finally release and excited to see more people attacking the leaderboards.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the live action retro commercial my brother and I filmed. We had a ton of fun with this one:
Ahh, that's good fun. Is that you and your brother in the video? Which one if you is the old man? Spot on likeness.
04-19-2017, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
Ahh, that's good fun. Is that you and your brother in the video? Which one if you is the old man? Spot on likeness.
Hahaha, yep thats us. LoL I played the Old Man and voice him in the game. Though I promise I had some make-up on haha, I don't look like that all the time

It was super fun, filled my whole house full of smoke and set of all the alarms.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE GET ME OUTTA HERE ON iOS
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
04-19-2017, 11:20 AM
Game seems decent, but why does it load so long when generating a level? 7 Plus here. Also the name of the app is killing me on the home screen, please change it to "Outta Here" it's too long and has .... Which just looks like crap. Also text doesn't seem to crisp almost like it wasn't designed for the plus' screen resolution.

Would purchase the full game is some of these things get corrected in future versions.
04-19-2017, 11:22 AM
After work I'll be putting in some work on this game trying to get to number 1 on the leaderboard