★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-19-2017, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esty8nine View Post
Sorry jayg you'll have to get through me on the leaderboards first !
What's your name on the leaderboard
04-19-2017, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossmanBrothersGames View Post
Thanks for the kind words guys! So pumped to finally release and excited to see more people attacking the leaderboards.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the live action retro commercial my brother and I filmed. We had a ton of fun with this one:
Hahahaha that's some good trailer. The Strangers Things poster make me laught for a second.
Will be playing the heck outta your game!

04-19-2017, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Sorry jayg you'll have to get through me on the leaderboards first !
I'm excited to see who is the first to get 250,000 thats the points needed for 5 stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shfrost View Post
I've only played through the opening level a couple of times, but so far so good! A little awkward on the iPad Pro 12.9" but excellent control on my iPhone 6-plus. I managed to save Bessie once (I'm not very good yet). Yeah, more time needed. My only complaint is the lack of "music on-off" toggle. No offense, but I really want to turn off the music. It's not just your game; I turn off music 99% of the time.

Great job guys! I'll put in some more time very soon. Even more if/when that music toggle arrives.
Excellent trailer and in-game voicing, by the way. Very funny.
Thanks so much! Good suggestion also, glad its not just our music haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Sublime, sublime, sublime.

I was fortunate to have played the first alpha version of this amazing little game, but real life got in the way (and my masters is still driving me nuts). I have to apologize to the Rossman brothers for never getting back in contact, but I really haven't had any time to breathe, but it's kind of a blessing in disguise as it is INSANE to see how much this has grown and it really is like I've never played it before.

Talk about instant classics? This is one right here. As soon as I get back home and put a little more time into the game...TAKE MAH 10 BUX DAMMIT!!!
Thanks metalcasket! Means a lot. No worries, glad you get to play the finished thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteatino View Post
Hahahaha that's some good trailer. The Strangers Things poster make me laught for a second.
Will be playing the heck outta your game!
ooo we may need to do a contest to see if people can catch all the little items and references in the trailer some are hard to spot. Thanks btw!

Anyway, I have to get back to work in the office right now. Excited to check back later. Really excited people are enjoying the game.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
04-19-2017, 02:26 PM
2 hits away from killing last boss with a 261 combo !! UGHHHHHHH
04-19-2017, 02:28 PM
Esty89!! Feel free to add me we play a lot of the same games anyway
04-19-2017, 02:46 PM
Love it !!!
04-19-2017, 03:08 PM
Hell Yeah! This game is absolutely worth the $10!!

I love it!!! Great job Bros and Josh

Billy
04-19-2017, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Thanks metalcasket! Means a lot. No worries, glad you get to play the finished thing
I'm absolutely in love with the "finished thing". So much that I was worried I was gonna use up an entire charge on Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy, but have been playing GMOH instead the entire time. There's just so much love (and humbleness) obviously poured into the game that it was so easy parting with those $10. I also can't commend Josh enough for giving this project an extra backbone and am crossing my fingers for some great placement under Best New Games tomorrow.

EDIT: Am I the only one having the game forget my (changed) control preferences?

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.

Last edited by metalcasket; 04-19-2017 at 04:16 PM.
04-19-2017, 04:27 PM
Quote:
2 hits away from killing last boss with a 261 combo !! UGHHHHHHH
No!! Haha. That would be a huge score. You'll get it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynan View Post
Love it !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Hell Yeah! This game is absolutely worth the $10!!

I love it!!! Great job Bros and Josh

Billy
Quote:
I'm absolutely in love with the "finished thing". So much that I was worried I was gonna use up an entire charge on Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy, but have been playing GMOH instead the entire time. There's just so much love (and humbleness) obviously poured into the game that it was so easy parting with those $10. I also can't commend Josh enough for giving this project an extra backbone and am crossing my fingers for some great placement under Best New Games tomorrow.
Thanks Guys.

Quote:

EDIT: Am I the only one having the game forget my (changed) control preferences?
I just tested it, changing the options closing the app and coming back in and it worked fine for me. Let me know if it keeps happening to you.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
04-19-2017, 04:52 PM
Quote:
I just tested it, changing the options closing the app and coming back in and it worked fine for me. Let me know if it keeps happening to you.
Strange. I thought I could attribute it to dying, hitting Main Menu, killing the app, firing up it up and playing...but it didn't happen this time 'round. *shrugs*

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.