Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
My personal GOTW !

Having superfun the whole rainy day...although...c'mon folks, this is a perfect example why people don't like or prefer tilt controls. For me, seriously, this little gem needs a sensitivity option, ultra-urgent.
No missunderstanding please, they work absolute precise and well, it's just way too much of rotation needed. Horrible.
Is that possible Devs, please ?

Also, screen orientation, Gamecenter and maybe a map-zoom would be welcomed. Of course i don't mind faster loading time, but it doesn't bother me in this case. So, i have a short moment to remember what is awaiting me...
besides fun, a nice mechanic and gameplay with great sound and colors.

I'd gladly pay a few bucks to support you if this is still possible, since i already own the game. Whatever you do this or next time - my money is ready.

Good luck and welcome to Toucharcade !
I voted for this as gotw cause nothing really struck me that much this week, this is an underdog but does everything well, be sure to vote for it everyone!
Old 09-26-2013, 05:17 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Default A really good game

What a lovely game!

This is one of those games that goes usually unnoticed, but that, once you start playing it, can't put it down.

I'm glad it received a proper review, it deserves more attention.
Kudos on the developer, a man of word, who made it free till October. My advice would be: if you enjoy playing this game, comes october, buy a copy to gift to a friend (that's at least what I'm planning to do).

We need to help this developer get a full copy of Unity, so he can build a better game. He's commited to a no-ads, no-IAP policy, so he'll need all the help he can get.

As Tuxedosteve said earlier, the Jet Set Willy/Manic Miner inspiration is great, and if you've played on a Spectrum, this game reminds you of those good old days, but with a modern iPhone touch that makes it really fun.

If you've never played on a Spectrum before, go to World of Spectrum, get an emulator and play some Manic Miner, Jet Set Willy, Bruce Lee, Skool Daze, Jetpack, Sir Fred, Abu Simbel Profanation, Saimazoom, etc.

I'm still unlocking new levels and save points. Really great game!
Old 09-26-2013, 11:33 AM

Interesting metroid-ish pinball platformer thing.

Issues:
Can't flip screen orientation. The position of the headphone jack on iphone 5 makes it more awkward to hold the phone horizontal with the home button on the right. (Which is how this game is.)

I don't like motion controls as much as touch controls.

Somehow, the music stopped when I left the game temporarily when I first tried the game, and I had to close it to bring the music back... but it doesn't seem to be losing the music now. *shrug*
Old 09-26-2013, 12:08 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intendro View Post
Somehow, the music stopped when I left the game temporarily when I first tried the game, and I had to close it to bring the music back... but it doesn't seem to be losing the music now. *shrug*
Happened to me too, when I locked the phone and returned to the game. :/
Weird.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:17 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intendro View Post
Interesting metroid-ish pinball platformer thing.

Issues:
Can't flip screen orientation. The position of the headphone jack on iphone 5 makes it more awkward to hold the phone horizontal with the home button on the right. (Which is how this game is.)

I don't like motion controls as much as touch controls.

Looks like the screen rotation is now fixed!
Old 07-14-2014, 12:37 AM

I just got this game and it is a really good hard game. It is really well made and has a good save system.