App description: If you enjoy free slot machine games, then AlphaSlots 777 is the freeslots game for you!
Most simple Slotmachine game on iphone with alphabets to bet and virtual dollars to earn.
The biggest wonder in the slotmachine games.

Features:
Fun money only, so let loose and have a good time!
Don't wait.... Play Slots TODAY!

simulated gambling for entertainment purposes only

shreedharcva's comments:
I have been struggling to setup Hackintosh on my old Laptop but atlast sold it out and bought some components to build an i7 Mackkintosh.
Bought a book on IOS and started developing , and here my first game on iPhone, thanks to apple they approved it in a week plus a day.

AlphaSlots 777

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alphaslots-777-free-slot-machine/id693565524?mt=8

If you enjoy free slot machine games, then AlphaSlots 777 is the freeslots game for you!
Most simple Slotmachine game on iphone with alphabets to bet and virtual dollars to earn.
The biggest wonder in the slotmachine games.

I thank you guys for the inspiration you guys provide to the developers.

Here are few promo codes I created.

PJYFWAN9TN96
T9YE667X6RWW
9F9MA4F7YHYE
AT6TX9XMW777
KJX73A3AXWXE
F6PLHHPLAP6R
AWHM3HT393E9
3TNR6J7A7XMR
T744FH43TWMM
MJW7PEHKLHMA
09-01-2013, 04:36 AM
I took KJX73A3AXWXE , thanks you alot.
09-07-2013, 09:58 PM
AlphaSlots777 Going HD and FREE

Now with more Live Rewards for players , Updated to support more than 5 Languages and enhanced UI and less buttons.

The green background was making the game unfriendly with too much dashing colours.Hence changed bg and a lot of other items.

Integrated Kiip Rewards, removed More Games option.

Wait for AlphaSLots 777 : Free SLot Machine HD v2.0 to be in iTUnes just about a week.