iPad GunBird 2 (Psikyo/Capcom) FREE!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Blodia, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Yeah, shmups used to be free of this stuff. Abyss attack, lightning fighter 2, and this would have been so much better as premium apps.

2. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #42 Intendro, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    Of course the irony they fail to see is that we aren't going to buy something they're trying to force us to... we're going to buy something fun, like, oh, maybe those games that have a fair number of lives and all the stuff like that. :rolleyes:
    Amazing how they forgot that it's supposed to be fun for people to buy it... Unbelievable really... what on earth is going on in their heads?! :mad:

Lightning Fighter 2 is, at it's lowest point, at least somewhat reasonable... worst thing is it takes way too many coins to buy the later new ships; the last ones are boring me with how long it's taking. :eek:

3. I worked with the dev alot to get lightning fighter 2 less freemium and remove always online in emails.

He was nice though to change it for the better, so I have to commend that.

4. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #44 Intendro, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    I was also in the topic here. I also told them it's unacceptable to require online. :)

5. Yes, great you were there too, and helped convince them to take always online stuff off. That is a terrible trend for portable systems, and also hate how games are using alot of cellular badwidth! One game took 109 mb for playing one time! Always online is a joke.

I helped beta test the icade stuff, he did listen and took off the alwaus online,, and reduced the freemiumish stuff, so he was nice about that.

6. NinjaKitteh

NinjaKitteh Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Think I'll stick with Mame for my Gunbird 2 needs.

7. SuperDanX

SuperDanX Member

Apr 20, 2013
    London
    Can anyone explain how to unlock the full game? Also what's the new update about?

8. atchoo

atchoo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Bassano del Grappa
    #48 atchoo, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016