freeAppCalendar.com: VOTE for FREE Games & Apps Every Week!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MindJuice, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 MindJuice, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    [​IMG]

freeAppCalendar.com is an amazing new website where iPhone and iPod Touch owners like you can come to get great games & apps for FREE every day.

Even cooler though, you get the opportunity to VOTE for which games & apps you want to see become free the following week. This puts you in control over which games & apps are featured on freeAppCalendar.com each week.

Each week, you'll find a list of games & apps that you can vote for. Browse through them and decide which one you most want to have for free next week, and click a button on that game or app's details page to cast your vote! It's that easy! If you change your mind later, you can even return to the site and change your vote.

Voting is open from early Sunday morning to Wednesday night. The top 7 games and apps with the most votes will be featured for FREE the following week!

Come back to the site every day the following week to see if the game or app you voted for was one of the winners! (EDIT: To clarify, there is a new app every day based on the votes from the previous week.)

Don't worry if your choice didn't make it this week though, because all votes carry over to the next week!

Be sure to follow freeAppCalendar on Twitter, and also become a fan of our Facebook page, and please post back to this thread to let us know you are following.

The preview site for freeAppCalendar.com is now up, and the site is expected to fully launch in 7-10 days.

DEVELOPERS: Be sure to check out the Developers page for information on signing up to have your app featured. Best of all, there is NO CHARGE to be featured in the main app calendar!

2. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Aaah... Thanks!

3. IpodLady

IpodLady Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    Cool...will check that out. :)

4. Thanks guys, and please start spreading the word to your friends. The more people we get visiting the site, the more developers will want to use it!

That means more games & apps and better quality games & apps for you!

5. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    I don't wanna vote, i wanna free app. *greedy little punk*

6. Nobody is forcing you to vote. :)

Just let others do it for you. There will still be a free app waiting for you!

Just don't complain if you don't like the choice. LOL!

7. Hi again everyone.

If you follow us on Twitter or become a Facebook fan, please reply here to let us know!

Thanks!

8. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Im pretty sure Im followuing on twitter, but I was wondering, is it a free app every day or every week?

9. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Followed a couple weeks or so ago (banjorudy). Looking forward to the launch!

10. Burton

Burton Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Canada
    I'm thinking you vote every week, and the top 7 are the free games for the week...

11. highlyrefinedpirate

highlyrefinedpirate Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    I really like the voting idea, now you won't have to deal with people complaining cause they don't like the app that is being given to them for free!

Actually I take that back, there will always be complainers.

12. TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2010
    College student, studying English/Japanese lit.
    Nice to see this coming to fruition. Been following you on twitter since the beginning.

13. You get to vote once a week, but there will be a free app EVERY DAY.

14. Exactly correct.