★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Official RPG Reload Club Thread

11-21-2017, 07:31 AM
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 3,047
I have been playing Final Fantasy V I got about 6 and a half hours in and didn't like the way my party was going so I am starting over again ha I love this game so good
11-21-2017, 01:42 PM
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 3,047
Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD Remaster is now on the Japan App Store both included in one game for 3400 yen or around 34$ US
Here are a couple cutscene screenshots
I now have on mobile FF1-7, 9, 10, 10-2, 13,13-2, and 13-lightning returns waiting on XV! Plus Tactics and both dimensions and IV after years
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	605F0B11-576D-461F-B204-47ADD8B59637.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	118074   Click image for larger version

Name:	555321D3-02E5-47DA-9553-38BD3B6E2F42.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	118075  

Last edited by Dailon80; 11-21-2017 at 04:46 PM.

11-21-2017, 06:17 PM
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: Ibaraki, Japan
Posts: 1,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
I have been playing Final Fantasy V I got about 6 and a half hours in and didn't like the way my party was going so I am starting over again ha I love this game so good
Wait, why? AP are limitless and only more plentiful the deeper you go into the game. There's no advantage at all to starting over.
11-21-2017, 06:27 PM
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Musgrave View Post
Wait, why? AP are limitless and only more plentiful the deeper you go into the game. There's no advantage at all to starting over.
That’s valid ha I missed the death claw
I never even saw him and I was wanting to snag that
I am already back where I left off just now I have my characters set up how I want
For whatever reason I’m liking this play through more too
The time before these I got to stuck on the big run of bosses and I had went in not quite strong enough and couldn’t beat it so this time I’m gonna make sure I can tackle it
I was stuck in a save against a boss I could not beat and no way to backtrack out
Also this time I will consider Freelancers I never even thought about it that time
Yesterday, 08:49 AM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 366
Hi everyone

After beating Tactics I'm back in Cold Steel and I really want to beat it soon. It is a good game and I enjoy it, but it is too long in my opinion. I have 75 hours and in chapter 5.
Yesterday, 09:31 AM
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter9 View Post
Hi everyone

After beating Tactics I'm back in Cold Steel and I really want to beat it soon. It is a good game and I enjoy it, but it is too long in my opinion. I have 75 hours and in chapter 5.
Every game in that series so rocks! I didn’t realize that one was that long I want to get it on steam
I have the Trails In The Sky trilogy on both mobile and steam that’s how much I like them
Once I get done with those I will go for Cold Steel
Good to hear from you Winter
I’m playing FFV and FFX/X-2 HD on mobile currently
I love the X/X-2 HD remaster so good I have it on steam but now I’m glad I have it on mobile so much better mobile

Last edited by Dailon80; Yesterday at 09:34 AM.
Yesterday, 09:52 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 315
Iím going dark as I spend Thanksgiving in an internet free zone. Making progress on DQII so when I get back I hope to be done.
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Traveler View Post
Iím going dark as I spend Thanksgiving in an internet free zone. Making progress on DQII so when I get back I hope to be done.
Yikes! Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your fam