★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Can't post on any articles

04-26-2013, 04:45 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: OC, MD
Posts: 537
Can't post on any articles

Hi, I've had this problem ever since December 27th. Whenever I try to post anything I get an error code 12, You don't have permission to post.

Edit : also I emailed touch arcade a few days ago and received no email or help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	58235  
04-27-2013, 03:58 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: The red Skittle
Posts: 5,506
Did you have no problem posting this thread?

Or is it from a computer?

(I can't help you directly, but more info for arn would be nice)



Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

04-27-2013, 04:50 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: OC, MD
Posts: 537
This is all from my iPhone 5, I post all the time on the forums. But, may it be on a computer or an iPhone, I still get this error.

I've only been "in trouble" once back in October, but that was suspension from primarily the forums. I don't know, I'm just waiting for TA to set things straight...
05-21-2013, 06:58 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: OC, MD
Posts: 537
I have no Privileges on posting on TouchArcade! It's been like this ever since December of 2012! I am getting extremely annoyed especially because I've never done a thing ! I continually receive an ERROR CODE 12 message. I have posted this on the forums to no avail! Emailed The support email 3 times now! Please fix my account!
05-21-2013, 07:29 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Did you have no problem posting this thread?

Or is it from a computer?

(I can't help you directly, but more info for arn would be nice)
I believe he is specifically talking about commenting on front page articles.
05-26-2013, 08:03 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 74
Same here
I can post in the forums just fine, but I can't comment on articles.
05-26-2013, 11:39 PM
#7
I could be wrong, but are you referring to commenting on the articles they have on the main page? If so, you need to sign into and post with a Disqus account (or a Facebook or Twitter account, as well, I think).

Strange that this would be occurring now, after all this time, but the account you post with on those articles is separate from your TouchArcade one, and it is a completely separate program.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
05-27-2013, 02:04 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
I could be wrong, but are you referring to commenting on the articles they have on the main page? If so, you need to sign into and post with a Disqus account (or a Facebook or Twitter account, as well, I think).
Unless you're using the app, in which case you can somehow comment using your TA account. I wish this was possible from the website, as I mainly browse on the web, and literally only use the app when I want to comment on the front page.
05-27-2013, 03:08 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Unless you're using the app, in which case you can somehow comment using your TA account. I wish this was possible from the website, as I mainly browse on the web, and literally only use the app when I want to comment on the front page.
Maybe being able to post on the articles within the app from your Touch Arcade account was a fluke, and they corrected it?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。