★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

X-Mercs: Invasion (By Game Insight)

08-11-2015, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
iPhone 6+. When I launch it it goes to launch but then immeditely drops out with an error message. Can't remember exact phrase but it's something about the app not liking my App Store ID region, even though I was signed into the Latvian store. Didnt know apps once installed could even check for this, and I was actually signed into the Latvian store. Never seen this before, so it's a shrug from me, and I'll wait.
Try to sign in with your standard Apple ID and reboot the device. It may help.
08-11-2015, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
iPhone 6+. When I launch it it goes to launch but then immeditely drops out with an error message. Can't remember exact phrase but it's something about the app not liking my App Store ID region, even though I was signed into the Latvian store. Didnt know apps once installed could even check for this, and I was actually signed into the Latvian store. Never seen this before, so it's a shrug from me, and I'll wait.
Try changing the language on your phone to Latvian or English if isn't already.
08-11-2015, 05:52 AM
Hi all. Thanks for the tips. I tried being signed in with my standard store Id and rebooting, no luck. Then tried setting my region in settings to Latvia, no luck. I'm not game enough to change my language to Latvian for fear of not being able to get it back to English! Haha.