Super Monster Bros(universal) $1.99 > FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by appfreegame, Mar 14, 2013.

1. appfreegame

appfreegame New Member

Mar 14, 2013
    #1 appfreegame, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    over

2. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Read the AppStore reviews. Seems like a scam app. Some of the worst sounding IAP that I've ever read about. Downloading this would help bump it up the charts so I'm going to just fully pass.

I like that new feature of the AppStore where you can now read reviews for All Versions. It makes it harder for devs to cover up stuff like this.

Edit: I wonder if the op should be banned for posting such an offensive deal as this?

3. monoclespectacle

monoclespectacle Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    These are not the Pokemon you are looking for.

4. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    As much as I would LOVE to ban 'appfreegame' - it's important to keep it here so that other readers can know about the scam... and yes, judging by the iTunes reviews, and glance at IAPs - it's a paidmium game with ads and the whole lot... so it'd be a good idea to stay away from this - and probably any other games the developer releases - not even for free, as they're most likely looking for a bump in the charts so that they can try and get more people to check it out when it's paid.

5. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Yeah that's part of why I posted instead of just reporting the thread. People need to be aware of what to avoid.