Original music for your game.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by LuckyLionStudios, Aug 5, 2011.

1. LuckyLionStudios

LuckyLionStudios Well-Known Member

Hello, developers. My name is Andrew Riley, composer and sound designer for Lucky Lion Studios, a newly launched game audio service.

My website is home to a Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library currently containing 40 original compositions available for purchase and immediate download.

As a special promotion for the studio's launch, each song in the library is currently just $5.

If you're looking for custom music or sound design, I can work with most styles - just fill out the website's custom audio form and I'll get back to you with an estimate.

I can answer any additional questions here or through the contact form on my website. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    Great stuff! Good luck!

3. LuckyLionStudios

4. LuckyLionStudios

The Library has been updated with 5 more songs, bringing the library's total to 50 songs - each available for just $5.

5. RevolvingDoor

RevolvingDoor Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    You have some really nice work here! I hope to make use of some of the tracks in the Music Library in the near future.

6. LuckyLionStudios

7. LuckyLionStudios

8. LuckyLionStudios

Paypal has been added as a payment option, among other minor changes to the payment system and library.

9. LuckyLionStudios

10. LuckyLionStudios

11. zimone

zimone Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Hi! Just want to say this is a great price and good songs, and I wish you success. I'm using some of them for a demo game that I'm working on. I've got you bookmarked now ;)

12. LuckyLionStudios

13. bazookaBen

bazookaBen Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    the quality is just mesmerizing, thanks for the link!

14. LuckyLionStudios

Thanks for listening!

15. LuckyLionStudios

The library has been updated with five new songs, bringing the total to 80 original compositions.

Pekoe: an upbeat retro track
    Fighting the Inevitable: a chaotic action/battle theme
    Another Realm: mystical exploration or background music
    Ava: largely string and piano track suitable for location, mood or theme music
    Catching Lightning: an electronic/retro variation of the preexisting library song Stopping Thunder

16. LuckyLionStudios

The library has been updated with five more songs, bringing the total to 85 original compositions!

Calco Caelum: a fun, adventurous orchestral track
    Valor: an action/battle theme
    Bring the Fire: an upbeat electronic track
    No Worries: a cute, jazzy track
    Anouk: a simple guitar and bass track suitable for location or background music

17. LuckyLionStudios

I've updated the LLS SoundCloud with demos of several released and upcoming games featuring original custom music by Lucky Lion Studios - http://soundcloud.com/lucky-lion-studios

Another library update is also in the works!

18. LuckyLionStudios

19. sumiguchi

sumiguchi Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Developer (Business Apps)
    Canada
    Some good stuff on there for a great price but would be nice if you had some kind of description with each song and some way to filter. Listening to 85 songs to find what I'm looking for is a bit tedious!

20. LuckyLionStudios

I appreciate the feedback, and I agree with you completely.

We're actually in the process of completely redesigning the site, as well as the store, to reduce load times and make things more user friendly.

There is currently a way to filter tracks by "tags" listed at the top of the library. It's not perfect, but it's getting us by until the redesign.

Some of the things we're implementing in the redesign:

Playlists! You can either create your own playlist or select one by genre, date added, rating, etc. The songs will then play in succession while you browse the site, even if you load a different page (the audio player will remain at the top of the page if you need to skip a track of pause).
    We are also changing the way the store is handled - you'll now be able to pay directly (securely, of course) on our site, or you can choose between Paypal or Google Checkout if you prefer.
    I'm also working on genre bundles at a reduced price - i.e., a pack of 5 "action" songs for $20. The bundles will be written so that the tracks flow well together, creating a very cohesive and affordable soundtrack.

There is a lot more we're working on, and I think it will greatly improve the experience of using the library.