Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-11-2013, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
I would like to feel more the progression of the rescue. Maybe after raising a multiplier the background could look higher and closer to the top or something like that. That' she way The Incident does it.

And what option between tilt controls and a vpad? It would play better on the iPad.
Hmmm, we would love to have players feel more the progression of rescue, such as a background changed, a short comic strip like ridiculous fishing, or even a boss fight. Now we are collecting feedback from different people since we are currently thinking the possibility to release Castle Rider 2.0 . How about to have a distance calculator that will tell you how many distance left from you and the princess? How do you think?

Thanks!
Old 12-12-2013, 12:20 AM

Thank you for loving Castle Rider

Regarding to the booster, same as the description, it means players have to get the booster under the platform on where they stand. Yes, we knew it sounds impossible since players need to get the booster almost out of the iPhone screen and boost themselves back to the sky. That is why we put in mission 9... Hopefully you will enjoy our design.
For the "0", sorry its a system typo... We'v already put it into the bug list.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakamhakam View Post
Oi, great game guys but I'm stuck on a mission at x9 the mission said "Get a booster under platform 0" What does that mean? I try many things but it didn't work.

Currently I ranked number 5 on gamecentre and I truely love the game so far, some of the arrow trap are a little bit ridiculous but apart from that I can dodge most of the stuff, the game is design really well. An option for touch screen control would be nice but Yeah overall great freemium games. My favorite moment are when I'm getting really good score and then I got hit by an ice and I start tapping the shit out of my phone, lol That was so much fun.

Pro Tip: Upgrade and Use shield, it's going to the best power up to help you get the high score.

EDIT
Oh and I almost forget, can you actually save the princess? I almost forget about her since you can only see her screaming the first time around. Where did she go?
Old 01-20-2014, 03:12 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

On that "ride again" screen would be funny to change "distance" for "height" and add marks like “you reached 450m - that's higher than Empire State!" or "you reached 45m - chicken can fly higher than that"
Old 03-26-2014, 06:05 PM

Hi all!

Here is a good news we would love to share!
Castle Rider has been selected as Best New Games #9 in China's itunes homepage!

At the same time, the game has reached Top 10 free in China market!

Feel free to check it out and give it a try!