Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-06-2014, 10:11 AM

Check options, there is sensitivity bar.
We're working on controllers.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:19 AM

>> when you lift your finger off the screen thus making it a pain to move and look around.

This function is included due to many requests, to center view by double tapping the camera joystick.

UPDATE: Sorry, got mistaken here, this feature introduction is fully planned for the next build. Then, I'm quite frustrated by this statement of yours Killercow, what do you mean by move the view when removing finger? I just tried to reproduce this numerous time and nothing like this happend. Can you be more spesific on this one? We will try to invistigate.

Last edited by Aleksey_Savchenko; 02-06-2014 at 11:15 AM..
Old 02-06-2014, 03:20 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksey_Savchenko View Post
>> when you lift your finger off the screen thus making it a pain to move and look around.

This function is included due to many requests, to center view by double tapping the camera joystick.

UPDATE: Sorry, got mistaken here, this feature introduction is fully planned for the next build. Then, I'm quite frustrated by this statement of yours Killercow, what do you mean by move the view when removing finger? I just tried to reproduce this numerous time and nothing like this happend. Can you be more spesific on this one? We will try to invistigate.
Take a game like, for example, Modern Combat 4. When you want to move and look around at the same time you can do this by pressing anywhere on the screen and moving your finger around. In your game you can only do this with swipes or via the second joystick that doesn't feel responsive enough. The swipes aren't following your finger like they should or like they do in other iOS FPSs (Like MC4) and you really need to drag your finger to the edge of the screen to move the camera.

I know this must be frustrating and such a degree of precision is not needed in your game because it's not a First Person Shooter but it tarnishes the experience a bit.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:14 AM

So what is the condition of this game now??
Has the problems solved!??
Old 02-22-2014, 06:03 PM

So far...
The good:
- I really love the atmosphere in this game, very Silent Hill-ish
- Ambiance/sound effects are awesome
- Very creative title, I consider this very important. If a game is named something like "super bloody zombies 9000" then there is no way I'm gonna even bother looking at its screenshots cause if someone spends like half as second coming up with a half-arse title for a game like that, then there's no way they've put much effort into the game itself

The bad:
- The loading time is WAY too long, I swear this is the longest loading of any app I've ever used. I'm guessing it loads for at least a whole minute to even get to the title screen, and not only that, it loads MULTIPLE times to get to the title screen too (it will say loading on one screen, then you will get to ANOTHER loading screen immediately afterwards)
- The game should go to title screen when you first launch it, not directly into the new game's cutscene
- There is no text on the title screen (just a screen with that house and the tree) when I play this on the iPhone 5. I have to blindly tap at random spots to go to options/load game/etc. Text only pops up after about a minute of staying on this screen
- The camera in this game gives me a headache. Sometimes it just gets slanted by like 45 degrees so you're viewing everything at a diagonal angle like that movie Battlefield Earth
- Movement/camera movement is very clunky, it usually takes multiple attempts to try to interact with items

I agree with most people saying this is more like a late beta release. Lots of bugs and unfinished things, but very good potential. The devs could pretty much make this into a Silent Hill clone on iOS.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:06 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

the gameplay, loading times, controls, graphics,etc on iPad mini retina (latest update)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 05-29-2014, 10:55 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

anyone know when we can expect episode 3?
Old 06-23-2014, 05:16 PM

So where episode three?
Old 07-16-2014, 01:02 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
So where episode three?
Quote:
What's New in Version 1.1
EPISODE 3 'Rust & Iron' - AVAILABLE NOW!
The nightmare continues! Just how deep does this rabbit hole go? More questions, revelations and unspeakable horrors await you in 'Rust & Iron'.

In Fear I Trust has also been updated with iCloud support and various performance and graphical improvements for low-end devices.
just update your app on the App Store. i think the update is available for free.