Universal Astrox - An Innovative Physics Puzzle Game (By Yishan Gao)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by reigys, Nov 3, 2014.

1. reigys

reigys Member

Mar 30, 2014
    #1 reigys, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Astrox
    Genres: Games Entertainment Puzzle Action
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free

Astrox

Yishan Gao
    -- #1 Ball-rolling Puzzle Game in CJ2014 -- -- One of Top 10 Innovative Games in Chinese Game Festival 2015! -- -- One o…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    -- #1 Ball-rolling Puzzle Game in CJ2014 -- -- One of Top 10 Innovative Games in Chinese Game Festival 2015! -- -- One of Top 10 Puzzle Games in World Puzzle Joy 2017! -- Astrox is an innovative ball-rolling adventure game, packed with many platforming action and physics-based puzzles. Story: In 65535, the entropy of the universe almost reaches the maximum, therefore the universe can no longer sustain processes that consume energy (including computation and life), the heat death is coming. There are several spheres distributed in the universe which have neg-entropy that can balance the entropy. They must reach the specific input districts, otherwise all lives in the universe will be extinct. Those spheres are called Astrox... Features: - 20 original levels (more coming soon!) - 10 original balls (more coming soon!), every ball has different performance. - Wide variety of puzzles, traps and obstacles. - Two control mode: tilt and virtual joystick. Both are easy to use and precise. - Advanced Physics technology. The motion of objects is exactly same as the real life. - Stunning visuals and graphics. - Universal support for all IOS devices, support high resolution devices, support IOS 8. - Localization: support English and Simple Chinese. - Game Center Support - Challenge the players all around the world About Us: We are an independent game development team in China. Thanks a lot for playing Astrox. Have fun with it! If you like it, please rate it on App Store! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Email: [email protected] FB: https://www.facebook.com/sam.gao.754
    Information
    Seller:Yishan Gao
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Oct 31, 2014
    Updated:Oct 01, 2018
    Version:1.8
    Size:173.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Youtube thumbnail_g.jpg Screenshot_Level7_1280X720.jpg Screenshot_Level12_1280X720.jpg Screenshot_Level13_1280X720.jpg Screenshot_Level19_1280X720.jpg Screenshot_Start_1280X720.jpg

-- #1 Ball-rolling Puzzle Game in over 30 countries! Over 20 million downloads worldwide since 2014! --
    -- One of Top 10 Innovative Games in Chinese Indie Game Festival 2015! --
    -- One of Top 10 Puzzle Games in World Puzzle Joy 2017! --

Follow us on Twitter @samgaodev for updates!

Astrox is an innovative ball-rolling adventure game, packed with many platforming action and physics-based puzzles.

Story:

In 65535, the entropy of the universe almost reaches the maximum, therefore the universe can no longer sustain processes that consume energy (including computation and life), the heat death is coming. There are several spheres distributed in the universe which have neg-entropy that can balance the entropy. They must reach the specific input districts, otherwise all lives in the universe will be extinct.

Those spheres are called Astrox...

Features:

- 20 original levels (more coming soon!)

- 10 original balls (more coming soon!), every ball has different performance.

- Wide variety of puzzles, traps and obstacles.

- Two control mode: tilt and virtual joystick. Both are easy to use and precise.

- Advanced Physics technology. The motion of objects is exactly same as the real life.

- Stunning visuals and graphics.

- Universal support for all IOS devices, support high resolution devices, support IOS 11.

- Localization: support English and Simple Chinese.

- Game Center Support

- Challenge the players all around the world

If you like it, please rate it on App Store!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id915265760

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.

Email: [email protected]

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sam.gao.754

Twitter: https://twitter.com/samgaodev

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJMYTokaJoXxTtWSyeRn1nQ?disable_polymer=true

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samgao.ball_b

Astrox

Yishan Gao
    -- #1 Ball-rolling Puzzle Game in CJ2014 -- -- One of Top 10 Innovative Games in Chinese Game Festival 2015! -- -- One o…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    -- #1 Ball-rolling Puzzle Game in CJ2014 -- -- One of Top 10 Innovative Games in Chinese Game Festival 2015! -- -- One of Top 10 Puzzle Games in World Puzzle Joy 2017! -- Astrox is an innovative ball-rolling adventure game, packed with many platforming action and physics-based puzzles. Story: In 65535, the entropy of the universe almost reaches the maximum, therefore the universe can no longer sustain processes that consume energy (including computation and life), the heat death is coming. There are several spheres distributed in the universe which have neg-entropy that can balance the entropy. They must reach the specific input districts, otherwise all lives in the universe will be extinct. Those spheres are called Astrox... Features: - 20 original levels (more coming soon!) - 10 original balls (more coming soon!), every ball has different performance. - Wide variety of puzzles, traps and obstacles. - Two control mode: tilt and virtual joystick. Both are easy to use and precise. - Advanced Physics technology. The motion of objects is exactly same as the real life. - Stunning visuals and graphics. - Universal support for all IOS devices, support high resolution devices, support IOS 8. - Localization: support English and Simple Chinese. - Game Center Support - Challenge the players all around the world About Us: We are an independent game development team in China. Thanks a lot for playing Astrox. Have fun with it! If you like it, please rate it on App Store! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Email: [email protected] FB: https://www.facebook.com/sam.gao.754
    Information
    Seller:Yishan Gao
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Oct 31, 2014
    Updated:Oct 01, 2018
    Version:1.8
    Size:173.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. reigys

reigys Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Is it too difficult for you?

Hi
    I received several emails about the game.
    Thank all of you!
    Some players told me several levels are too diffcult, they tried a lot and found they still couldn't get three stars.
    I am working on the new levels. Is it too difficult for you? If so, I will lower the difficulty of the new levels in next version.

Thanks again for all players who played my game.:)

3. reigys

reigys Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Astro Spheres v1.1 is released

Hi
    I release Astro Spheres v1.1 on App Store.
    In this new version,
    1. 5 new challenging levels!
    2. Redesign the game system, now you don't have to wait for generating new spheres!
    3. Add a new reset function, now you can reset the game data and record.
    4. Optimize the performance and control of all spheres.
    5. Optimize the resolution of textures.
    6. Fixed the bug that sometimes some specific box may be stuck in the hole.
    7. Fixed the bug that sometimes the sphere may be stuck in some specific places.

It is free for a limited time. Do you want to try it?
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/astro-spheres/id915265760?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

4. reigys

reigys Member

Mar 30, 2014
    I think the last level is very very difficult, now there are only several people who can finish that level and put their scores on the leaderboard. Maybe I shouldn't have made the level so much difficult :eek:

5. reigys

reigys Member

Mar 30, 2014
    I am working on designing new levels. Trust me, Astro Spheres will have more and more challenging levels in the future.:)

6. reigys

reigys Member

Mar 30, 2014
    v1.2 released

Hi,
    Astro Spheres v1.2 has been released!:)

1. Fix the bug that sometimes the message panel won't be dismissed.
    2. Optimize the max life of all spheres.
    3. Fine tune some difficult levels to make them more reasonable.
    4. Fix the errors of Chinese and English localization.

It is free for a limited time.

7. mountainFirst

mountainFirst New Member

Nov 24, 2014
    Game Impressions

Looks Good! I will download and try it!:D

8. reigys

reigys Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Thanks a lot, MountainFirst~
    If you have any questions or comments, please contact me as soon as possible.
    Have fun.:)

9. mountainFirst

mountainFirst New Member

Nov 24, 2014
    Game Impressions

I think it is a little bit hard for me. With 3 lifes I can only finish five levels.

10. reigys

reigys Member

Mar 30, 2014
    This game is not a very easy game. I put a lot of traps and tricks in each levels, so you need to think and move quickly. And if you don't like the default control, you can change it to virtual joystick in settings. Have fun!

11. mountainFirst

mountainFirst New Member

Nov 24, 2014
    Game Impressions

OK. I will try to use virtual joysticks...

12. reigys

reigys Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Both the iPhone version and the iPad version of Astro Spheres are on the list of 新品推荐 (highly recommended) of Action and Puzzle Games on App Store in China now!:)
    Thanks very much, all the guys who download and play Astro Spheres.;)

13. kindle499

kindle499 New Member

Dec 30, 2015
    The new version is amazing. Looking forwards to more levels.:)

14. reigys

reigys Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Thanks. We are developing more levels now and will release them asap. Stay tuned for the new version.