Knock Knock Jokes for Kids: The Best Good Clean Funny Jokes [Free] [Kids] [Games]

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by MonkeyJumpGames, Nov 17, 2014.

1. MonkeyJumpGames

MonkeyJumpGames Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2012
    #1 MonkeyJumpGames, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    Hey everyone! Scott Adelman Apps Inc's newest app Knock Knock Jokes for Kids was just released on Android!

Google Play Store

Amazon App Store

Nook App Store

Samsung App Store

Apple App Store

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:

Do your kids love jokes? Do they want to learn more and have fun doing it? Would they like to tell their own knock knock jokes too? Then look no further! Knock Knock Jokes for Kids: The Best Good Clean Funny Jokes is the perfect app for kids who love jokes!

Knock knock jokes are told by a hilarious owl with no reading required. Watch the owls funny reactions as he hears corny jokes that kids love. With great jokes he will laugh, good jokes will get a silly face, and, for the punniest, a good eye roll. Your kids will quote these jokes so be prepared for your own silly reactions.

Want to tell your own knock knock jokes? No problem! Kids can easily record their own funny jokes to share with friends and family.

Features:
    50 hilarious knock knock jokes!
    No reading required for young kids
    Create, record, and play your own knock knock jokes
    Cute and fun animated owl!
    Easy for little and big kids to use

2. johnnyj

johnnyj Member

Sep 5, 2014
    He he, this is nice! I like the graphics

3. MonkeyJumpGames

MonkeyJumpGames Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Awesome johnnyj! Glad to hear :) It's the first app in a while that I have done everything for including the voice, artwork, and animations. It cracks me up :)