War of Reproduction

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Darth Ronfar, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    #1 Darth Ronfar, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
    http://appshopper.com/games/war-of-reproduction
    .99 - free

Ok this is a new game that seems like a way to rip off people, upon download it gives you an option to obtain 10 free broccoli for reviewing the game. So I try to upgrade with the broccoli and it fails?

This is one of those "sperm" games except this one is actually pretty good because it's set up kind of like galcon and I think it could be a good game but it gives you no instructions and using broccoli doesn't work yet there's options to buy more? I dunno I guess you're suppose to put the broccoli in certain slots(theres 6) or maybe you have to wait till later in the game?.. I'm not sure and I think thats the whole point to rip people off. However, this game does actually look like it could be fun if I knew how to upgrade. So if anyone else is willing to give this a chance know this before hand and if you figure out something I missed please tell me....lol. Thanks

2. try2bcool

try2bcool Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    This is sooooo in the wrong section. ;)

3. Darth Ronfar

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    Y? It's a price drop?

Anyways It seems like the upgrades are random and even though the game is fun it's still kinda gross, so I guess I'm just gonna delete it or sumthing..

4. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    this game is boring, dull and uninteresting. If the game had a 3 star scoring system then id see the point to play past the first level. its the same thing as tenticle wars for ipad. but tenticle wars is going in the right direction. Sorry if im being to harsh but i dont see why some developers are so lazy with their product.

5. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Agree. Also don't really appreciate having an icon on my phone with 'Sperm' underneath it. LOL. Deleted.

6. Darth Ronfar

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    Ya, I think I got to the last level and then got tired of trying to beat it.... The problem is there's no instructions or menus. Plus it's sperm....

The game itself was ok same kind of game like galcon, modern conflict but not as good and the broccoli thing makes no sense, I got it to uPgrade once so It's pretty mich random...

I don't recommend u pay money for this of If u try it out and aren't bothered by the game context, it does get better after a few levels... But will probly only last a few hours or minutes on ur phone/pad

7. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Supposedly, broccoli raises a man's sperm count. That's why it's in the game like that.