★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: RedOn Srl
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: jumpy Crow is a simple and really hard game!

Tap to fly, survive through the pipes and reach your longest distance.

Fly better than everyone else and gain the first place in the IOS leaderboards... and most importantly... beat your friends high score!

Are you ready to be a Darn Skilled Crow?!

bios86's comments:
Another Flappy Bird clone, nothing special, but the graphic is pretty good and it's really well playable also on my iPhone 4... All the others I tried lag as hell...
So yay, I can play it too

02-22-2014, 09:35 AM
So are you the dev? Or you just created an account to tell us about another clone? And not talk about any other of the actual good games here?
02-22-2014, 10:06 AM
Nope xD

I just wanted to post my first comment with something that I found useful. I'm registered since a few months, but I'm not a great poster... infact I also missed the right section.

Btw, if I will ever publish a game, I won't tell you... you're too aggressive ahahah.

Long story short:
I normally can't play decently a game with an iPhone4, because everything stutters a lot. My friend told me about Flappy bird, I was late and it was removed.
I tried like 10 flappy clone games and everyone was unplayable for me with IOS7... lag/death... lag/death... this morning my friend told me about this version and this is the only one that doesen't make me wanna kill somebody ( just for the lag at least ).
I have an old device, but I think there's a lot of people in my situation.