Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-18-2013, 09:10 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Konductra: Graveyard Shift a new Puzzle / Tower Defense Game for iOS / FREE Download

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by iandunlop_oeFun; 07-18-2013 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: Added trailer
Old 07-18-2013, 11:53 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Hey, great work on this game! I had some difficulty at first understanding the goal of the game and control scheme, but once I figured it out, it was a lot of fun. I enjoy and appreciate the twist on the block matching genre. I left a review and rating on the App store too.

Too bad there isn't an iPad version.

This game is pretty cool. I recommend giving it a try!
Old 07-19-2013, 12:48 AM

I'm loving this game. It's a very fun twist on the matching game, one that involves a little more strategizing than the typical mindless matching game and that's a very good thing.

I also love the sound effects (especially the occasional bell) and the icons - they all come together to create an overall spooky feel. The one thing that breaks this feel is the red line that comes down across the screen (to signal time running out?) I wish there was an option to turn this off. I also hope the devs add more icons to match 'cause they're all cool but I could use more variety of them - perhaps this happens at higher levels?

Anyway, an awesome game - I'm glad I tried it for free and I gladly just purchased the full version, which should be staying on my phone for a while.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:48 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerreldulay View Post
Hey, great work on this game! I had some difficulty at first understanding the goal of the game and control scheme, but once I figured it out, it was a lot of fun. I enjoy and appreciate the twist on the block matching genre. I left a review and rating on the App store too.

Too bad there isn't an iPad version.

This game is pretty cool. I recommend giving it a try!
Hi, it's the developer here. Thanks for the comments and review - I appreciate it.

I'm not sure how to handle an iPad version. Currently the game supports a 7 x 9 board for the 3.5" screen and a 7 x 11 board for the 4" screen. Not sure if I should make a bigger board for the iPad or just make it larger to fill the screen more. FWIW, when you play on iPad at double size - it does feel "right" IMO.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:58 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshW66 View Post
I'm loving this game. It's a very fun twist on the matching game, one that involves a little more strategizing than the typical mindless matching game and that's a very good thing.

I also love the sound effects (especially the occasional bell) and the icons - they all come together to create an overall spooky feel. The one thing that breaks this feel is the red line that comes down across the screen (to signal time running out?) I wish there was an option to turn this off. I also hope the devs add more icons to match 'cause they're all cool but I could use more variety of them - perhaps this happens at higher levels?

Anyway, an awesome game - I'm glad I tried it for free and I gladly just purchased the full version, which should be staying on my phone for a while.
Thanks for the comments. It's great to hear people's comments on the game and I'm glad the strategy aspects of the game are coming across well.

Yeah, the red line is the time running out. When it hits the bottom the time is zero and you'll be penalized (game automatically / randomly places your tile pair). I guess I'll have to add some options

I'm not sure how far you got but there are six unique tiles plus the wildcard tile. I certainly plan to add more to this game in the future - different modes and features.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:11 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Konductra: Graveyard Shift Tip #1

Tip #1 - Some enemies can be blocked by placing their matching tile underneath them.

App Store
Old 07-31-2013, 11:24 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Version 1.1 Update

Updated with some minor fixes.
Added options
- show / hide instructions
- how / hide the red time bar
Added share feature to help support our game.

App Store Link