Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-29-2013, 08:51 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
It's not just iPhone 4. I'm stuck at the same bit for the same reasons playing on an iPad 4th gen.
And here I thought it was my small i4 screen. Alas . At least the voice acting was there
Old 08-29-2013, 09:16 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by raijen View Post
Well I'd love to post my impressions but I can't make it past the tutorial on my iPhone 4. The hero spell icon that it wants me to drag to cast (as well as about 90% of the wizard tower is offscreen. Really dislike that they went out of their way to say it was fine on an iPhone 4/4s when vital ui elements don't fit on the screen
Developer here - thanks for reporting this issue, we actually noticed it right away after going live and it affects 4th gen devices (due to a last minute change )

The bug for wizard tower is only in tutorial, and does NOT affect any of the other levels. The tutorial level is skipable via options.

We have pushed out an update (waiting Apple approval) to fix this bug.

The game is not compatible with iPod 4, or 3gs, here are list of compatible devices:
iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPod 5th Generation.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:04 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexrage View Post
Developer here - thanks for reporting this issue, we actually noticed it right away after going live and it affects 4th gen devices (due to a last minute change )

The bug for wizard tower is only in tutorial, and does NOT affect any of the other levels. The tutorial level is skipable via options.

We have pushed out an update (waiting Apple approval) to fix this bug.

The game is not compatible with iPod 4, or 3gs, here are list of compatible devices:
iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPod 5th Generation.
So no iPads are supported? Also love the fact that you've given your own broken game 5 stars
Old 08-29-2013, 03:42 PM

When is ipad version coming out?

Last edited by XI C2 IX; 08-29-2013 at 05:47 PM..
Old 08-29-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raijen View Post
So no iPads are supported? Also love the fact that you've given your own broken game 5 stars
Haha. That is like voting for yourself for prom king.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:13 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Despite a few negative comments I decided to give it a try myself. The game has a nice look and I like to support indie because it's hard and a very long way to do great games. I was just waiting the update (which came out yesterday.)

During the tutorial, the game crashed twice (at different places) and I got a progression block where all the buttons weren't working. I was about to give up (already) but I saw the skip button in the pause menu. Then, I was able to play normally again, but I'm always afraid of a crash who could happen at any time and lose my current level progress, which sucks because level are "long".

Also, when you upgrade a tower, you have to press one time to select the option and then a second time to confirm and pay, but after this the menu stay there, and it's really annoying because 95% of the time I just want to do one upgrade and I have to tap somewhere else to close the tower's menu.

This game has good potentials (nice graphic, sounds, music, voices...) but there's a lack of testing/polishing.