Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 09-13-2013, 03:51 PM

Someone mentioned pinball. I love real pinball machines but I don't like an iOS pinball games on my mini. I like Terraria ( sp? ) more than any other similar style game.... I keep buying them, thinking I will like them, but in the end, I don't like them nearly enough to have justified even $5. I still play GeoDefense, which is probably a game I have had for 4 years on my iTouch, but just recently found was available for the mini. I must hav played that game 2000 times, even though it never changes.

I play both kingdom rush games pretty often. I think I would love Baldur's Gate if I bought it, but $10 is too much when I keep reading that the controls are awful. I loved that game on the PC.
Old 09-13-2013, 08:51 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I used to keep a few hundred apps on my hard drive. I had to really scale back and actually played with most of them deleted a nice amount after trying them.

Right now about 40 apps on my device and would be a bit higher once I get my new device. And I'm back up to 200 or so apps kept for that new device.
Old 09-14-2013, 03:04 AM

I tend to play all the games I've downloaded, abet not that many though.
Old 09-14-2013, 01:03 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

I have 474 apps on my iPhone right now - which is about typical for me. I do try every app I download, but most don't even make it a minute before I delete them.

And yeah I only actually play a small amount of them. At the moment it's PVZ2 and Joining Hands on my iPhone and PVZ2 and Magic 2013 on my iPad.