Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-12-2013, 06:25 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblejms View Post
Hi guys for those who have played both games, which is a better game? Final Fantasy 5 or Final Fantasy Dimensions? How about in the story department? Thanks!
Download FFD? It is free...
Old 05-08-2013, 12:56 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Is it me or somehow I felt that Omega is harder to beat than Omega MKII when first met? I felt that Omega MKII doesn't attack as brutal as Omega. This is how I beat Omega MKII.

I equip Krille with Masamune and make her first attack. She cast Mighty Guard to everyone. Btw, I do equip all with Flame Ring. Omega first attack was doom something and second attack was the fire thingy which heal my party nicely. I then had Faris did Spellblade Firaga while Bartz Spellblade Blizzaga and Leanne cast hastega and curaga.

For second round Krille on defend, Faris attack with rapidfire and unfortunately it heals Omega MKII as his barrier is fire. But afraid not, bartz is the opposite. Leanne dualcast curaga and Bartz attack with rapidfire with whooping 2000-5000 + 9999 in each hit.

Once being hit, Omega MK2 change barrier and nice enough, he change it to blizzard and just in time Faris hit with rapidwire with spellblade firaga. And that is the history of Omega MK2.. Wooottt.....
Old 08-19-2013, 12:04 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Support iCloud Sync!?
Old 11-07-2013, 01:05 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Discounted to $9.99!!

Can anyone share his/hers opinion about this iOS version of FF V? Is it better than the GBA version? I have ABN and I'm not a fan of FFD character sprite so... Which version is better?
Old 11-07-2013, 05:19 AM

I never played the gba version but it's the same game that was released on play station back in the late 90s I believe. It has job classes and the basic save the world story. It's still a pretty neat game. YouTube some gameplay videos to get a better idea.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:11 AM

Can someone reply if it possible to stretch the screen like in FFIV iOS version?
Old 11-07-2013, 07:56 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
Discounted to $9.99!!

Can anyone share his/hers opinion about this iOS version of FF V? Is it better than the GBA version? I have ABN and I'm not a fan of FFD character sprite so... Which version is better?
I have the GBA version of Final Fantasy V, And I feel that the best version of FFV is the one I have with me. Which will be neither as I game on my iPad.

Depending on whether you carry your DS or iDevice with you, either one would be great.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblejms View Post
Hi guys for those who have played both games, which is a better game? Final Fantasy 5 or Final Fantasy Dimensions? How about in the story department? Thanks!
Same question here...
Old 12-22-2013, 08:21 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Same question here...
I searched over the internet, You could finish FFV in about 30-60hrs. without a dull moment.