Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-13-2014, 11:56 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Check their twitter. I thought it was all working now, i think it said dont set your date back now, install it, then set your date back before you run it for the first time

But like i say check Riley's twitter account. I dont tweet or that (not someone to take pictures of my breakfast or rubbish like that to the world !) but i find it useful following developers etc for updates
Old 03-13-2014, 12:40 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Think you might be on 7.1 like me. Can't install either.
Indeed I am. I updated, like a good little panda!

And now I get burned, like the city of Athens circa 1300 BC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Check their twitter. I thought it was all working now, i think it said dont set your date back now, install it, then set your date back before you run it for the first time

But like i say check Riley's twitter account. I dont tweet or that (not someone to take pictures of my breakfast or rubbish like that to the world !) but i find it useful following developers etc for updates
I tried every possible permutation of downloading and setting the date. Set the date after downloading, set the date before downloading, removed the enterprise certificate.

The problem is when I download it, it says the thing can't install. If I try to set the clock back and then download it, it doesn't even get past the "Waiting" part.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:35 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Indeed I am. I updated, like a good little panda!

And now I get burned, like the city of Athens circa 1300 BC.

I tried every possible permutation of downloading and setting the date. Set the date after downloading, set the date before downloading, removed the enterprise certificate.

The problem is when I download it, it says the thing can't install. If I try to set the clock back and then download it, it doesn't even get past the "Waiting" part.
Exactly same problem here, see I'm not lying...
Old 03-14-2014, 07:20 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

My friend has a 5th gen iPod with iOS 7.0.4 and can't seem to get GBA4iOS 2.0 to work. The correct method is to use the current automatic date to begin the install then going past Feb 18 2014 to finish the download right? I have tried doing that and I constantly get a "could not be downloaded at this time" error. If the date is altered before trying to hit the download on the site, it says "could not connect". How do you get the download to go through and install?
Old 03-14-2014, 08:05 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosatm View Post
My friend has a 5th gen iPod with iOS 7.0.4 and can't seem to get GBA4iOS 2.0 to work. The correct method is to use the current automatic date to begin the install then going past Feb 18 2014 to finish the download right? I have tried doing that and I constantly get a "could not be downloaded at this time" error. If the date is altered before trying to hit the download on the site, it says "could not connect". How do you get the download to go through and install?
I always go back to 2012. Works for me.