Any iPhone developers?

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by saintsalive, May 25, 2009.

1. saintsalive

saintsalive Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Playing pocket god! Oh, and other games.
    Pygmy Island
    hello, I was wondering if there are any official SDK developers who would be willing to help me with some app ideas.

First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm saintsalive. I'm fairly new to toucharcade(though my post count says different, but all i've ever posted in have been Pocket God threads), so if I break some forum rule by posting this, please let me know.

I want to say that I don't want anyone to have to go through grueling coding, but just some simple effects.

Why can't I make an app myself?
    1.) I have another form of coding to worry about
    2.) I have a windows so no sdk :(

If you know of any free app programs that work on windows, please tell me.

All I need is someone who can partner up with me to help make an app.
    I will provide ALL graphics in whatever form.

So if you are interested in helping, PM me for further info.

Thanks!

-saintsalive

PS: If I've posted this in the wrong forum, please let me know :)

2. saintsalive

saintsalive Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Playing pocket god! Oh, and other games.
    Pygmy Island
    whoops, I completely forgot!

Here's my concept:

I need someone who can program a very simple 2D game - not so much of a game but a sandbox. yes, you must have the development kit. Basically, it simply involves planarians.

Here's a short description, that should give you an idea(this is like what could be in the app store):

At some point or another, we've all had encounters with them. At the zoo, in science, but we all know them. And now, they're in your iPhone! Planarians! the cute little flatworms that just love to swim around. With this app, you get your own Planarian to play with! It's just like science lab. touch the tank to make a ripple(kinda like koi pond, but not as realistic). Feed your planarian by shaking your iDevice! And if you've ever met a planarian, you know their amazing ability to regenerate! pinch outward on the little guy to have your planarian split into two planarians! Great for young kids or people who just like aquatic life!

so, what do you think? is anyone willing to team up with me? again, I will provide all graphics! I just need someone to program it and put it on the app store. PM me or respond here if you would like to team with me!

Thanks again!

Here's an example of my graphics:

[​IMG]

3. MetroGnome217

MetroGnome217 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    I am not a dev but i wonder
    -what will the sand box elements be (missions, freeplay)?