Mutt Runners - Real Time (Dog) Racing RPG! September 1, 2016

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CrackerjackGames, Aug 18, 2016.

1. #1 CrackerjackGames, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Hi TouchArcade!

After 2+ years of development with a team of 4, we’re stoked to announce that Mutt Runners for iOS is being released worldwide on the 1st of September, 2016.

If you're in Australia or Canada you can grab it from the App Store.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/mutt-runners/id780182121?mt=8

The race mechanic has a Mario Kart element to it and you can race friends in REAL TIME ^___^. As you journey through the world map you’ll be UNLOCKING, EVOLVING and BREEDING your favorite dog breeds.

Epic racing action Change lanes to avoid crabs, frogs, penguins and more. Collect mystery boxes, grab power-ups and knock down your opponents

[​IMG]

Watch your Mutts evolve as they grow in power

[​IMG]

Collect hundreds of Mutts, with all of your favorite breeds

[​IMG]

Breed your Mutts to discover exotic cross breeds

[​IMG]

A big thank you to all those that have been played during soft launch. The feedback has spurred us on the make Mutt Runners the best it can be!

“This is a great game... this is definitely my most played game on my phone!!”
    - Haveago

“I play this game every day i hope to get a five star dog on every breed. I love mutt runners.”
    - Mydograven

“Keep up the good work! Ooooo!! Got my first 100% stat dog yesterday! Just need 100% speed n enduro and ima breed the perfect dog :)
    - =liam96=

“Mutt runners is the best dog game that i have ever played on iphone it is awesome.”
    - Sgamba36

We’re always looking to improve the game, so we’d love to get your feedback!

Press or YouTubers, feel free to get in contact with us for early access.

Keep running ^___^

Rich & the Crackerjack Team

crackerjackgames.com
    [email protected]

[​IMG]

2. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Looks very nice

3. Thanks @APPSER!