★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-23-2014, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Right after the intro cinematics, my screen turns black and i can hear background music. Anyone else experience this?

Im on ipad air ios8. Unplayable on my end.
That happened fairly often on my ipad 3. If you exit the app and open it fixes it for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
Is there a way in-game to see what shape to swipe to do a character's snippet move?
I don't believe there is. It seems most/all are either activated by drawing a circle around your character are a straight line from your character. If neither works you most likely need to buy them with studs. I didn't bother using the special moves since it's a bit of a pain in the ass to touch the upper left while using an ipad. The only exception was if one was needed for a challenge.

Last edited by Master Shake; 12-23-2014 at 10:10 PM.
12-24-2014, 10:55 PM
Are there subtitles? Lego Batman had them but I don't see a way to activate them in this one. Thanks!
01-21-2015, 11:58 AM
Arg. Love this game on the PC, so I snatched it up on the recent sale. Just found out I wrongly assumed it was the full game & controller support (since it was newer than other controller supported lego games).

I understand the scaling down for mobile, but no control support in a 2014 AAA game? Really?

Apple REALLY needs to add mfi controller to the app compatibility section.
01-21-2015, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
Is there a way in-game to see what shape to swipe to do a character's snippet move?
Activate the move, then look to the right of your studs & health, directly beside the studs.
There's a pulsating circle with a lightning bolt in it, with a white arrow indicating what to do.

There's two of them; one might be locked. (At least for the first few characters...)

Here's a picture I made pointing them out.
I mean, they're kind of small and not that obvious, you see there.
They should've informed players that they're there, and that it shows the gesture. That would be enough.
You can see it just lists the gestures... Doesn't point out the indicator. Sure it's pulsating, but it's still small and I was too focused on the tutorial text down there to notice it.
The main reason I knew to look for something was the review here...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	83139  

Last edited by Intendro; 01-21-2015 at 09:08 PM.