Universal Micromon (by Pocket Trend)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 30, 2014.

1. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    That facebook tournament reached 56 people

2. Robulous

Robulous Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Anyone spring for the Unitron vehicle yet? Wondering if it's worth it.

3. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    It is, you dont get attacked in the grass with it and it never runs out of stamina like when your running, so you pretty much go fast all the time. It was the first thing i spend on when they gave me some diamonds after beating the water dude.

4. Robulous

Robulous Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Awesome! Thanks! I'll take the plunge.

5. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    #545 Xexist, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
    Okay I have to ask (just started playing this while camping this weekend)

Does the game actually say anywhere that you need to lower the creatures health before you try to capture it?

I know thats how it works in many other games, and people keep talking like that is the case in this game, but I dont remember the game ever saying that...

Also if it says 'Hard' to catch and I take it down to lower health, it still says 'Hard' so I dont know if yall are just crazy or what.

*edit*
    Ok later on in the thread other people seem to have come to this same conclusion.

Has there ever been an update for this or is this now abandonware?

6. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    https://www.facebook.com/micromonios?ref=br_tf

update is coming

7. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    The update is coming either in the next 24 hours or next week, according to facebook. Check the last post on the Micromon Facebook Page and check the last comment.

8. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    This app has been updated. 15 New micromon, New Area, We get the robot micromon B003 not sure how but saw him on the Egg spins though the game crashes when he is in the jackpot but I'm sure they will patch it soon, Starters get a stage 4 evolution, 1 new micromon of each type and its evolution. Arena Fixed so that when you fight online everyone is at the same level but right now its bugged if you go to arena all your micromon will become level 15 and stay that way. Have to wait till they fix that.

9. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    App has been updated again fixing the multiplayer problem and some other bugs.

10. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    When do the starters evolve? Also will they ever fix the speed stats so that they are actually relevant?

11. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    Honestly, the game seems basically dead. They took a very long time to release just a very small content update, and it doesnt look like this game is pulling in much revenue anymore

12. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Anyone still playing this? I actually never finished it so I went back today. I'm about 65% through I believe. It's such a beautiful game.

13. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Such a shame that this game has died out apparently. It was such a beautiful experience.

The best pocket master like game on the APP store. Such beautiful animations and visuals. Music and gameplay is great as well.

I really do hope something similar and great comes out soon.

14. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Some people claim Evocreo is much better. Micromon does looks nicer though.

15. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    I enjoy neomon as well. I'll check out evocreo though! Any other recommendations. I might just pick up Pokemon Y or omega ruby for 3ds. Been itching for a Pokemon experience.

16. Pfloydrokr21

Pfloydrokr21 Active Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Zenforms has been on my device since release. It has had a pretty active developer until recently. Promised a big update in November and haven't heard since. A pretty enjoyable monster catching game. Evolution was a bit more Digimon than Pokemon though.

17. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    update?

I just noticed on the APP store, the version date was updated to 10-10-2016, but there is no evidence of any changes. Anyone heard anything?

18. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    I looked at it again. The developer is different. Before the game was under Pocket Trend, and the new app is under MOGA which shows I will have to buy it again.