★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-14-2013, 01:01 AM
This game is on sale again for a dollar, so having heard it was good, I decided to give it a try. I am sure most puzzle game fans around here have already played it, but if you haven't, don't miss it. It is definitely up there amongst the very best. Challenging, fascinating and ingenious!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
01-14-2013, 01:07 AM
Hundreds already included, and has a cloud-enabled puzzle creator. Perfect app!

01-14-2013, 04:45 AM
Ah, this game. Such good memories with it. Laying down a tile, each time I had a break from filing. Then I would play the solution and see if my hard work prospered!

The App Store is a gargantuan place, filled with apps of all shapes and sizes, many from the same genre, some unique... But through all this time of me swinging back and forth between being an iDevice gamer and being a Vita/3DS gamer, Trainyard still hangs fresh in my memory as one of the best games I've ever played on an iDevice.

Pretty outstanding that it withstands the test of time, and blows past the endless amount of other iPhone games I played. When I think of amazing iPhone games I used to play all the time, Trainyard usually comes first.

Unfortunately I lost all my progress since my Trainyard was on my iPhone 3GS, and that 3GS is dead now. But I may just download this one again, on my 4S, to replay it, and heck! Even earn some achievements

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone! Glad to hear you're still thinking about (and enjoying!) the game...

One day I may get around to making some sort of sequel or something, who knows?

I made Trainyard and Disco Zoo. You might like them!

@MattRix | @Trainyard | @Milkbag
01-15-2013, 10:55 PM
A sequel to Trainyard would be wonderful!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
01-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Completely agree. Trainyard might be the oldest game still on my phone, and for good reason. I got my parents an iPad mini for Christmas, made sure they downloaded this game, and now my dad is hooked. Though I keep refusing to help him when he asks how I did a level
01-16-2013, 10:35 AM
I got it at the sale as well, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Love these kinds of puzzle games
03-27-2013, 06:18 PM
probleme to run engineer mode and warp speed

hello

i run trainyard, unlock expert mode, but i didn't find how to access to engineer mode.
I try to use warp speed, but it did'nt work. The game stay at le normal speed.

Can you help me to unlock engineer mode and warp speed?

I have trainyard 1.5 on android 4.1.1
04-01-2013, 01:16 PM
hello,

I have the same Problem - no engineer mode with Android

the Game ist worth its 2,32 but engineer mode would be great.

thanks
01-24-2014, 05:27 PM
IPhone 5 support?