03-15-2015, 09:09 PM
Wish I could play this on my 5. *sigh*

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-15-2015, 11:45 PM
I already have over 60,000 from double glory weekend and I can feel my skill tier going up soon from simply amazing to pinnacle of awesome! And Cygnet you can play on your 5 on the vainglory forum there is a post that gives you ways to play vainglory on iPhone 5

That's Prince Boss To You!

03-17-2015, 11:37 PM
image.jpg

finally made it to pinnacle of awesome!! finally the final skill tier vainglorious I'll get too soon!!

03-26-2015, 01:05 PM
The new hero, Vox (brother of Celeste and son of Ardan) is going to be showcased live tomorrow on twitch! Check out the details here

http://forums.vainglorygame.com/inde...-friday.14137/
03-26-2015, 01:24 PM
I'm sure everyone knows that already ^ well the hardcore vainglory fans that is xD

03-26-2015, 01:26 PM
Any new infos regarding controller support?
03-26-2015, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the Vox heads up.

I'm hoping he's a jungler who uses Weapon damage for Abilities in some way. (An anti-Celeste in other words; a hero you'll always make Weapon builds for.)

I'm also hoping Celeste drops from 8000 to 6000 soon (but Ardan still hasn't). In the past that has been the pattern: Joule, Taka and Skaarf all debuted at 8000 and then dropped eventually, if I'm not mistaken. Not sure if any have dropped further--I haven't been playing long enough to see it, if so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
Any new infos regarding controller support?

I love that idea on one level, but the reality would be awful. I can hardly bear to think of playing a MOBA with a mouse, much less a controller! I use two "mice" (fingers) constantly.

A controller could certainly handle all the buttons in the UI, but aiming needs precision and speed. You need to be able to target an exact spot far away instantly, and then another exact spot somewhere totally different the instant after that.

A MOBA would have to be designed very differently (dual-stick, say) to make sense with a controller.

Mrgan Adams
Game Center: Adams Immersive
My upcoming game: Scree http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=242344