iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Look at this guy! :D Where have you been?

2. slrc_91

slrc_91 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Cozumel, Mexico
    Trying to make some social life and failing every time. I thought all of you migrated to KOF.

3. vVv Insaniity

vVv Insaniity Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2012
    hey slrc we have an app for chat between us, some top players have it and you can versus them, if you like download the app calls LINE make an account and add me my account ID is 254947 then you add me i'll add you to the group, you will like it men, if someone are interesting just add me and i'll add you to the group, and we have an official group of TA, very fun app you will love it...

༼Iиѕaиוтч༽

4. vVv Insaniity

Apr 5, 2012
    yea guys! its fun app you need to have it! for making friendlys with anyone you like...

5. slrc_91

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Cozumel, Mexico
    Sorry, but I have to decline. I'm not interested on play in a high level of competition anymore. I'm more like a casual player.

Besides I tried to install it in the past, and it was a total failure.

6. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Official Touch Arcade Group on "LINE".
    Already got half the group there
    LINE is a Free app. Install on Phone and add Me "D4Gamerz" as a friend.
    And Ill bring you to the group
    Hope I see the rest of you there. :D

7. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Really? I always new you could cancel into super/ultra but that an opponent would always have frames to jump away in between.

8. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Good to see you stranger! Are you hopping on the SFxT train when it arrives?

9. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Yup. I've gone through that state a bunch of times but always ended up coming back. Other games, even great ones, just don't hold my attention more than a week anymore.

10. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    @jibba, docta

I feel the same way. Infinite blade 2 was boring after the first week. I finally finished gta:ctw. Nothing beats volt on replayability

11. Hi I'm Ajay. It's been a while since I last played Volt. Glad to see many members are still here. I'm Going to pick up my blanka/ryu again but it's awkward playing on iPad 2 since the app isn't optimized.

12. vVv Insaniity

Apr 5, 2012
    hey D4 i have created that group..? just so you know... your group or my group its the official, in mine are duy finix and harlequin... if you like i close the group but invite meto yours! :D

13. slrc_91

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Cozumel, Mexico
    I'm not sure, I don't think so. For some reason I think sfXt will be an extenden volt version, with the same bad issues. We will see ^^

14. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    To be honest guys not to bash the game or anything but SFxT looks awful on IOS, I think SF IV looks way better

15. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Of course, SFxT is a like a bad Zit that just wont go away.

GG's TenOnez, Sorry for the unexpected drop, My phone died. Suprised it even lasted as many games as it did. But man you just keep getting better and better tech dont you. Those anti-Headstomps you were doing with Fei had me ecstatic. Ive been looking for a way to beat that crap for months. Also, good stuff on those comebacks with Balrog vs. Abel. I just couldn't put you away could I :D

Hopefully next time we meet we'll continue where we left off

16. User58394

User58394 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    And I thought HR knew things like a librarian. Do I need to tell HR that you can kara Sagat's super too?

Or if your banishing flat gets absorbed, you can cancel it into a super?

17. fybaton

fybaton Member

May 16, 2012
    Weird that Sakura doesn't have her low forward as her crouching kick move. Low short is not nearly as important.

18. User58394

User58394 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Capcom left out something everyone needed probably due to time and balance issues. I think the characters without as much as they needed (Fei Long-standing light, medium if it connects to specials, etc.) compared to Ryu.(Solar Plexus Strike)

19. nashberry

nashberry Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    GGs TenOnez~ :)

Will like to go for more~ but I gotta go already~ :( Your feilong is awesome~ :eek: I have big problem dealing with him~

Slight lag but we managed to pull it thru~ haha See ya around man :)

20. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Didn't know those either.

Those aren't chars I take to the training room. Cancelling into grab supers/ultras doesn't really come up in arcade mode.
    I actually think, they picked most chars normals quite well. Sure Solar Plexus strike would be nice but I wouldn't give up any other normal for it.

The only gripe I have with normals is why the heck do Chun and Honda have a neutral j normal but others dont? And why is cody's j p not his real jumping P? I would love if he got neutral j normals