Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-25-2013, 11:25 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

To be fair, it even looks jerky on the trailer :\
Old 07-25-2013, 01:59 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

This game is def not finished.. It is way to choppy and laggy.. Dev if you are here please fix. It is unplayable.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:41 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Rubbish. This needs tweaking
Old 07-25-2013, 03:55 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Yeah hate to say it but its in a poor state. I can't believe the dev allowed it out like this. Didn't any testers say its way too slow? Should be good if an updte smooths it out. But in its current state a big no no and that's coming from someone who loves platformers
Old 07-25-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut Island Apps View Post
Hi @slamraman Thanks for the download and the comments all feedback is welcomed I am committed to this game. Can I ask what device you are running it on?
What engine was this made with? It's clear in the video that it is choppy. Almost as if it was made with GameSalad or something similar. It has potential, but depending upon how it was made, I'm not sure it can be fixed. If it ever does get fixed, I'll certainly buy. Good luck to you, developer.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:22 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Hello I'm the Dev and yes I'm here :-) Thanks for all the comments as I said all feedback is welcomed. First off the trailer.. Its jerky because I filmed it in 60fps and when transferring it into iMovie it compressed it to 30fps No idea why in hindsight I should have recorded it in 30fps to begin with.

@repapermunky is correct it is made with Gamesalad and is pushing the limits of the engine/my skills with the engin. That said the guys at GS have been working hard on updating the engine and I already have a build on my phone built on the new engine that greatly improves the performance once testing is done I shall submit this as an update.

So thanks for the downloads so far and the comments that see the potential in this game Im committed to it and want to make it the best game I can.

BTW.. I'm now learning Unity ;-)
Old 10-30-2013, 07:04 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I saw the developer of the game also has made comments here before so I want to say ahead of time I want to give an impression that I want to bash the game, but the game has a number of serious bugs or unfinished aspects visible right from the start. Background moves separately from foreground in a strange way, when the screen isn't moving as the character walks back in the first level, background moves. There is no change if speed of jump when a block is broken, no sound for double jump, enemies keep shooting even when supposed to be killed and are falling off the screen. There are more but I am sure the developer knows it will need a lot of updates.
Visually it looks nice though.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:04 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Play ok, but the collision of the buttons so small. It crashed sometime on my device ip5 iOS7