Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-27-2014, 10:20 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
Wow... I'm in love with this game. Most addicting free to play title in a long time. Spent some cash for the coin doubler just to support the devs 5 min after purchasing the game. I think it's pretty perfect the way it is. Presentation, controls, original gameplay, everything clicks with me. Congrats!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Old 03-31-2014, 11:09 AM

I finally decided to connect the game to facebook (something i usually avoid). Bad idea, it crashed on startup every time after that. So i took my loss and reinstalled the game, (sadly losing my progress ), but how can i restore the coin doubler i bought?
Old 03-31-2014, 11:14 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Hi.

It should be fixed in 1.1.1 patch that will be released in a few days. Sorry for that. Depends, if you want to try it again . Anyway, you can restore your purchase using "Restore purchases" button down in the options menu.

Let me know if you need anything else!
Enjoy the game...
Old 04-01-2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by About Fun View Post
Hi.

It should be fixed in 1.1.1 patch that will be released in a few days. Sorry for that. Depends, if you want to try it again . Anyway, you can restore your purchase using "Restore purchases" button down in the options menu.

Let me know if you need anything else!
Enjoy the game...
Thank you! I couldnt find it. Turns out it's offscreen and you need to scroll down to find it. However it doesn't really give you any visual clues. I dont know if it depends on screen size ( i'm playing on iPad mini ). See attached screenie. Might be a good idea to change that slightly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (124.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 04-02-2014, 10:33 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Yep, its' only iPad(s) issue, but anyway, thanks for info. We should really change it somehow .
Old 04-03-2014, 05:30 PM
iPhone 4

Hi Guys.

I just signed up yesterday to toucharcade as i saw that the dev of mega dead pixel seems to be here listening to players. although i could have contact them at their aboutfun-website, i desided to post here to also let others read my opinion of the game.

it's a really nice piece of work. the retro-style, the music: matching and creating atmosphere.
as i dont want to give apple my visa-card-details, i'm a strikt non-paying player and i find the balance in MDP quite good.
I'm currently up to 1399637 pixels at 596010 meters fallen after almost 20h of playing and i purchased shapes, hats, worlds (although of cos not all of them) and now i have 3200 coins on the bank, saving up for the special discount on the shape behind pixelwall 11 :-)
So making progress even without paying is possible and it's fun.

the missions are getting (much) harder, but it's always possible to beat them.

the game-ad-balloons in the main menu are a little bit annoying, but i wont criticize the game for that as it's, remember?, free.

i got one big issue with the game though.
my device, unfortunately not the newest one, is an iPhone 4 with iOS5.1.1 (no, i don't want to update it) and i sometimes have serous lag issues in the game which cause, i'd guess, 50% of my deaths in the game.
If you could make some performance improvements or a low-something-option for older devices, i'd be really gratefull :-)

i also logged in to facebook... which not many people seem to do:
3.44% of the global wall finished? and looking at it over time, the bar is filling up really slow. Was the global wall already completed once or is this going on since the start of the app in 2013?
i hope that there'll be enough players to complete it some time.
also, an official facebook page would be grate, where people can find MDP-playing friends to get those global wall level-bonuses.
there is one community about MDP on facebook, but with 11 likes... how can that be.

however, great game, guys. well done.
have a nice evening ;-)
Old 04-07-2014, 05:40 AM
iPhone 4

Default Global Wall

One more thing:
I had a close look at the global wall system:
In 3 days, players around the world added 20 million pixels to the global wall. This is 0,02%.., so 0,007% a day.
Given that the Global wall is still missing 96529019186 pixels or 96,5%, it will take 13.790 days to complete it...

Global wall, a really nice idea, but I guess the amount of logged in Facebook players was overastimated. Therefore, an update with a thought-over global wall system is urgently needed...
Old 04-07-2014, 09:20 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Hi M4v3r1ck.

First of all, thanks for all the kind words. That's always great to hear that someone like our work . We really appreciate it!

Regarding the problems with iPhone4. We are aware of that, but the game performance is quite limited by the engine we use. We have tried hard to optimize it and while it's obvious that game about pixels should run smoothly on older devices, the amount of effects is quite high (mainly when crashing to shapes) and the current status of the game is what we were able to achieve so far. That doesn't mean there won't be more attempts for optimization.

Furthermore, globalwall is something we have decided to set really high and trust us, we know why. I see, that it doesn't motivate you much, but there are a lot of other challenging features in the game. The progress was much higher when the game originally came out and we hope, that it should be be even higher when the game will be released on Google Play, which should be sometime in May and followed by other platforms later.

I hope you will support us with some "free coins" actions .

Thank you!

Last edited by About Fun; 04-07-2014 at 09:23 AM..
Old 04-07-2014, 08:25 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I really want to play this with people but none of my FB friends play. If you play this, and you're connected to FB, pm me your FB info and I'll add ya! Really love this game.