★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-04-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by missalexis View Post
Beyond upscaled artwork, it doesn't look like they've done much (or anything?) to really optimize for a larger screen.
Exactly. It is IDENTICAL to the iPhone version except that it now won't look like pixelated crap if you play it on you iPad. I'm willing to be this is even based on the same build as the iPhone version as I think it has the same bugs (numerous cases where the transitions blinds close up but won't reopen to show the next screen).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-04-2011, 08:11 AM
I think I can officially make the case that I do best in this game with 2 investigator teams. The Doom Clock is not spinning by too quickly and I still have somebody to call in for backup if needed.

My iTunes Reviews

11-04-2011, 08:30 AM
I'm really enjoying this game. Thanks for helping me wait LordGek!
11-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
I'm really enjoying this game. Thanks for helping me wait LordGek!
It was worth it as this iPad native version looks so sparkly!

My iTunes Reviews
11-04-2011, 09:28 AM
This is just as well made as I hoped it would be. I played for over 3 hours last night and really enjoyed it all and the art looks especially amazing on the iPad. I came pretty close to winning on the first try and won on my last attempt at about 2AM with Mandy Thompson and Kate Winthrop.
11-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Very fun game but challenging for me so far...still trying to figure out the best characters to use and which to use for each adventure. Highly recommended for those who enjoy board games!
11-04-2011, 02:13 PM
This my game of the week for sure.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Hey guys...

If I have a something that allows to lock a second glyph, but still I can't match the requirements, how do I dispose one of them to lose? It won't let me. Thanks
11-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectmoonlightcafe View Post
Hey guys...

If I have a something that allows to lock a second glyph, but still I can't match the requirements, how do I dispose one of them to lose? It won't let me. Thanks
You should be able to tap on the mission name at the top and bring up a menu that gives you the option to fail mission.
11-05-2011, 02:15 PM
This is great, and has made actually playing the board game so much easier now. We had played once but not since as the learning curve was quite steep

this is really excellent, bought both versions without hesitation. Its good on the iPhone but a much grander, spookier experience on the iPad.

I find it strange it doesn't have any GC support though. It has a High Score table. Seems natural that it would have GC integration to compare with friends.

I've played 5 games and saved the world once... Just as punishing as all FFG's co-op board games then

"I'm anispeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation."
+Plus: maniac5ive may blog may not