★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: StoneLoops! of Jurassica - Removed

08-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Is there an end to this terrible story ? Have we a luck to get Stoneloops back on Appstore ?
08-22-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetjet View Post
Is there an end to this terrible story ? Have we a luck to get Stoneloops back on Appstore ?
I doubt it

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
08-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Such a sad state of affairs. Stoneloops is significantly superior to Luxor and the others IMO; works perfectly to this day on the iPhone 4. (which shows they did things 'right' the first time API wise etc)

What annoys me is Mumbojumbo has done nothing with Luxor, they haven't ported Luxor 2 or 3 (which is 3D) and I guess they never will. By this time I'm sure Playcreek would have updated or created a sequel to Stoneloops.

Just remember this folks, if you see a game you like the look of, buy it straight away without delay!

Well I wish Playcreek the beat of success in their future endeavors and will snap up 'Death Worm' when it rears it's head.

iPad 3G: The first personal computer.
08-25-2010, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darwiniandude View Post
Such a sad state of affairs. Stoneloops is significantly superior to Luxor and the others IMO; works perfectly to this day on the iPhone 4. (which shows they did things 'right' the first time API wise etc)

What annoys me is Mumbojumbo has done nothing with Luxor, they haven't ported Luxor 2 or 3 (which is 3D) and I guess they never will. By this time I'm sure Playcreek would have updated or created a sequel to Stoneloops.

Just remember this folks, if you see a game you like the look of, buy it straight away without delay!

Well I wish Playcreek the beat of success in their future endeavors and will snap up 'Death Worm' when it rears it's head.
This, I still had it on my pc, and had forgotten about it! Picked up my iphone 4 opening day and was like YES! StoneLoops!

Favs: Bike Baron, Dungeon Hunters, 100 Rogues, Zenonias, Super Quick Hook, Tilt to Live, Puzzle Quests, Pocket RPG, Mage Guantlet
Gamecenter: riggysmalls
08-25-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darwiniandude View Post

I agree.. Stoneloops was an instant buy for me, great value and great game.
Far superior to Luxor.
Mumbo Jumbo is not the company with the best reputation in casual and mobile games....
08-25-2010, 05:44 PM
I need Death Worm ASAP. Seriously.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-25-2010, 06:08 PM
I say skin the whole app and change the name. Just the fact alone that the game would be released by PlayCreek would be enough to get people to buy it.