★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-01-2015, 06:46 PM
How do I rate the game at the top.
Wasn't asking if it were free I already bought the game. Just wondered if ther was a trial for other people who didn't want to pay $6 without trying first . Good thing to have .
08-02-2015, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Wasn't asking if it were free I already bought the game. Just wondered if ther was a trial for other people who didn't want to pay $6 without trying first . Good thing to have .
On the app there's a button in the upper right corner that says, "Rate It". Click on that and you can enter how many stars.

On the web there's 5 stars right below the app icon of the game. Click on them and you can enter how many stars.

Once you do either of those, your rating will show up next to your name.

Hope this helps!!

08-02-2015, 02:39 AM
Enjoying this one so far. Pretty fun resource management and balancing city builder.
08-02-2015, 07:02 AM
First time noticing this and feeling very tempted by the game. I am not use to the theme but still, what's it like?
08-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Got the Steam version or Android not sure atm and liked the game.
So might aswell pick this one up with the extra's
08-02-2015, 07:49 PM
This looks pretty cool. For me it's hard to even imagine a city builder without timers. I'm not a PC gamer so I haven't played very many of these. Is this like Anno? You must earn income at timed rate?
08-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
You're describing free to play wit a one time pay wall. Games tend to make zero dollars with that marketing strategy.

The reviews seem pretty strong, maybe toftt and let us know your thoughts?
08-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anova View Post
You're describing free to play wit a one time pay wall. Games tend to make zero dollars with that marketing strategy.

The reviews seem pretty strong, maybe toftt and let us know your thoughts?
He said he already bought the game. Wanted to know it there was a trial version for a friend. He wanted to rate the game because he already bought it.

(English to English translation by coolpepper43)

Last edited by coolpepper43; 08-03-2015 at 09:05 AM.
08-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Played sandbox for a few hours and can confirm this is a great sim, and expect it to get positive reviews. Overal, it does a great job of esablishing a basic resource model that you manage to expand population levels. There are a few frustrations with the ui, but its generally intuitive. As far as the game, your ability to establish momentum is solely based on leveraging trade routes with neighbors, which is interesting, because you only get 4 neighbors and each of those only supply and demand one type of resource/good. Unless additional options open later in the game, this is a significant limitation, one which could be alleviated by a regional market-based economy, where you buy/sell from/to the market rather a specific buyer/seller. Also found it interesting that there is no railroad elements, which is surprising for the theme, because outside of gold, railroads were significant to the economy of the early west.
08-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmattergames View Post
Played sandbox for a few hours and can confirm this is a great sim, and expect it to get positive reviews. Overal, it does a great job of esablishing a basic resource model that you manage to expand population levels. There are a few frustrations with the ui, but its generally intuitive. As far as the game, your ability to establish momentum is solely based on leveraging trade routes with neighbors, which is interesting, because you only get 4 neighbors and each of those only supply and demand one type of resource/good. Unless additional options open later in the game, this is a significant limitation, one which could be alleviated by a regional market-based economy, where you buy/sell from/to the market rather a specific buyer/seller. Also found it interesting that there is no railroad elements, which is surprising for the theme, because outside of gold, railroads were significant to the economy of the early west.
Shame on me, railroads are a part of the game. 😄