★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[BETA!] Blocky Farm - voxel-styled farm manager made with love <3

06-18-2017, 02:47 AM
This is happening a lot lately.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1470.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	114836  
06-18-2017, 02:49 AM
Also my tractor after another car assault, they still annoy me as when they appear they are hard to avoid and they seem more frequent since the update. I was getting back with 100% quite often but today....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1471.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	114837  

06-18-2017, 07:49 AM
Can anything be done about my progress lol? It made me hit reset save state this morning....I was level 18 and had my tractor and train unlocked. If not I understand since it's the beta but I'll be done just because of the time it took me
06-18-2017, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol21 View Post
Can anything be done about my progress lol? It made me hit reset save state this morning....I was level 18 and had my tractor and train unlocked. If not I understand since it's the beta but I'll be done just because of the time it took me
How did that happen?
06-18-2017, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
How did that happen?
Literally booted the app up and it said "reset save state" had no option of getting around it and it wiped all my data
06-18-2017, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Also I keep thinking that we could do with a parking space for our tractor? Something you add or a decoration we can park it on and it stays there. I'm always seeing my tractor bashed around the farm by visitors.
There is a decoration called Workshop which allow you to park a Tractor in there. It will unlock at level 27. Let us know if this is fine for you.

Quote:
I also got a train that is asking for 4 cherries which is a lot given their grow time and it seems unfair to ask for that. Plus I can't send the train away early even though I won't complete it.
We will add info about demanded items before the train comes - it will allow you to prepare yourself to complete cargo easily. We will also add an option to send the train away. Thanks!

Quote:
Along with my above post I wanted to add this picture. I purchased basically all of these from dream ranch I think maybe 1 was sold before I got there. But I didn't actually get any of them?
Thanks for reporting this bug. First thing I can say is "maybe your storage was full"? But we will surely take an eye on it!

Quote:
Also my tractor after another car assault, they still annoy me as when they appear they are hard to avoid and they seem more frequent since the update. I was getting back with 100% quite often but today....
We did change nothing about the cars and the Tractor. This is an issue we are working on it, but probably will be fixed within a week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol21 View Post
Literally booted the app up and it said "reset save state" had no option of getting around it and it wiped all my data
Thanks for your message. I've replied to you via an email. Hope I will be able to help you
06-19-2017, 03:38 AM
I would love to play this game, when it be released
06-20-2017, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jost View Post
I would love to play this game, when it be released
Hi Jost. Blocky Farm is not released yet. It is in a beta stage now (and is soft launched in Philippines as well). However, we will be inviting the second group of testers within 2 weeks. You can sign in here [Blocky Farm beta signup form].

IMPORTANT!!! To our dear testers!

The half of our programmers team is on holidays now, so the game development slowed a little bit. Expect the next update at Thursday/Friday this week. We still need your feedback! Currently I am working on a zoom improvements and fixing many bugs. Are there any changes you would like to see first?
06-22-2017, 04:37 AM
Still playing just quiet this week as we have family visiting us so I haven't had as much time to be playing. Still wondering how some of these beta testers have cleared so much land including the land that needs all the deeds for it?

The most annoying thing for me at the moment is still the cars destroying my tractor and I really do need a parking space for it as it keeps ending up everywhere at the moment it's somehow in my cows pen.

Enjoying the game although finding some orders really annoying like the 11 bread twice on a train it's a lot of intensive play to complete it.

There is a lot you can do with this game and it has a very good base, I just hope it does well enough for you to be able to continue supporting the game.

More bugs with my cat often getting stuck in sleeping mode and being buggy when I try to do anything it goes back to sleep instead or is very buggy around it's bed. I also had it get run over and stay flat I was feeding it and playing and it stayed flat the whole time.

Also can I put objects away into storage? I wanted to return the cats bed to storage as it seems buggy when the cat uses it but I don't seem to be able to.
06-23-2017, 08:25 AM
My poor cat 😹😹😹😿😿😿
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0522.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	115032