★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Rubriks Cube Thread

02-15-2016, 04:00 PM
Location: Literally right here in TA. But sometimes, I'll scram for a bit or a while.
Send a message via Skype™ to Noobriks Cube
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Pixelationus } View Post
Trying to solve a rubrics cube.
*throws instructions at you*

I don't have more instructions on how to solve it butt that should be good 'nuff

GD user: MagmeticForce. Fact 'bout me: I will develop games hopefully soon. Follow me on Twitch!|The "Rubriks" Cube thread. AKA Wapyver (combo of Waluigi, Papyrus, and Silver).My Avatar Up Close
02-15-2016, 10:58 PM
Noobriks. Do you mind if I do a drawing reveal here? Because I want to show my drawings to get people's opinions.

{ Pixelationus }

Follows: [ Geometry Dash ][ Terraria ][ Dub Dash ][ Dash Till Puff ]

02-16-2016, 02:59 PM
Location: Literally right here in TA. But sometimes, I'll scram for a bit or a while.
Quote:
Noobriks. Do you mind if I do a drawing reveal here? Because I want to show my drawings to get people's opinions.
Sure. It's okay to get off-topic every once in a while, as long as it doesn't get out-of-control

GD user: MagmeticForce. Fact 'bout me: I will develop games hopefully soon. Follow me on Twitch!|The "Rubriks" Cube thread. AKA Wapyver (combo of Waluigi, Papyrus, and Silver).My Avatar Up Close
02-16-2016, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobriks Cube View Post
Sure. It's okay to get off-topic every once in a while, as long as it doesn't get out-of-control
Ok. Well I'm a bit nervous, but here goes nothing...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	321.5 KB
ID:	99690

Also, sorry if it is tilted... I took a pic of it using my phone.

{ Pixelationus }

02-16-2016, 03:05 PM
And here is another one...

Views:	26
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	99691

Don't be immature or hasty to think... Just tell me what you think. And sorry if I sound weird. I'm just nervous.

{ Pixelationus }

02-16-2016, 04:29 PM
Quote:
And here is another one...

Attachment 99691

Don't be immature or hasty to think... Just tell me what you think. And sorry if I sound weird. I'm just nervous.
Quote:
Ok. Well I'm a bit nervous, but here goes nothing...

Attachment 99690

Also, sorry if it is tilted... I took a pic of it using my phone.
Woah...those amazing!

02-16-2016, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobriks Cube View Post
Woah...those are amazing!
Thanks. I don't like to show much people in my class my drawings because almost everyone in my class is super immature. And I corrected a typo for you.

Also, here is one last drawing for the road.

Views:	23
Size:	310.0 KB
ID:	99693

{ Pixelationus }

03-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Thanks. I don't like to show much people in my class my drawings because almost everyone in my class is super immature. And I corrected a typo for you.

Also, here is one last drawing for the road.

Attachment 99693
Just as good as the last ones

03-02-2016, 06:01 PM
I thought I was the only GD cuber lel I'm trying to solve the 3x3 (2.0 version) in under a minute, and yesterday I got 1:02:59... Just need to perfect F2L and I should be there. Btw just solved the megaminx, kind of easy but looks hard. I recommend it!
03-04-2016, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGdash View Post
I thought I was the only GD cuber lel I'm trying to solve the 3x3 (2.0 version) in under a minute, and yesterday I got 1:02:59... Just need to perfect F2L and I should be there. Btw just solved the megaminx, kind of easy but looks hard. I recommend it!
Wow cool! Welcome to TouchArcade, BTW I'm able to solve a Meffert Gearshift Cube, but it may take some time.

Here's a lil' story that I'd like to share: I once accidently messed up my gear cube that my friend solved for me (because of course, I wanted to try it out), and I don't even know how to solve one of those, and I actually solved it back again, which was a surprise.

Last edited by Noobriks Cube; 03-21-2016 at 05:05 PM.