★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Grid autosport coming to iOS - Feral Interactive

03-13-2017, 11:33 AM
I can't wait for this!

Will the demolition derby DLC be part of the game?

Does Autosport have any 'crappy' car category? Like a fiesta or a fiat 500 or something similar?

So happy about MFi support... will it support Apple TV too??
03-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Loving all this enthusiasm; we feel ya!

To confirm, all the single-player content of the desktop version, including DLC, will be in the iOS version.

System requirements aren't yet available. While we don't have anything to announce about Apple TV, we're happy to look into this for you and see what's possible in future.

03-13-2017, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie_feral View Post

To confirm, all the single-player content of the desktop version, including DLC, will be in the iOS version.

System requirements aren't yet available. While we don't have anything to announce about Apple TV, we're happy to look into this for you and see what's possible in future.
Learned about the lack of multiplayer on Twitter this morning. Only disappointing thing about this release. Hope you guys decide to include it in the future. With the single player and multiplayer both included, there world be ZERO reason to ever play Real Racing 3 again. In fact I'll probably delete it. Hoping that the original "coming this spring" means real soon.

Gamecenter ID: Stonewall Brown.
03-13-2017, 09:44 PM
Will this support gen 6 iPod? Please say yes.
03-13-2017, 09:54 PM
Quote:

wait please tell me this is the real deal. ill be soooo happy to play my all time favourite racing game on my iphone. grid and dirt is all i need for my racing needs.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

03-14-2017, 04:45 AM
iPod? Nope! iPad and iPhone. We'll let you know when we have a list of device requirements for ya.
03-14-2017, 05:13 AM
Quote:
iPod? Nope! iPad and iPhone. We'll let you know when we have a list of device requirements for ya.
No!!! Really... not a latest gen iPod? I'm gutted. F1 2016 plays brilliantly on my iPod....
If that's really the case then I'm not going to be able to play this... Sad

Last edited by GPS; 03-14-2017 at 05:17 AM.
03-14-2017, 07:07 AM
Quote:
I play although with a iPod Touch 6.

Real Racing 3 runs very smooth.

Why is it not possible to play Grid?
03-14-2017, 09:41 AM
I just found out a bubble burster for some.

On their Twitter page, feral interactive stated that there will be no multiplayer for this game. They are looking into it, but again, there will be no multiplayer at all. They are polishing the single player experience. I'm OK with that, because I know how Smart the AI is. But for the ones that feel that multiplayer is everything, this will burst your bubble.
03-14-2017, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Schmidt View Post
I play although with a iPod Touch 6.

Real Racing 3 runs very smooth.

Why is it not possible to play Grid?
Apparently only iPhone and iPad, no iPod support. Cannot begin to describe my disappointment.
Your right, Real racing 3, Rush Rally 2, F1 2016, Assoluto Racing all run as smooth as butter.. I really would have thought 6th generation iPod would be ok. Damn

Last edited by GPS; 03-14-2017 at 03:14 PM.