★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Ahhhh, sooo many consecutive updates and still no phone support! Every time I see an update i'm hopeful I can play on my phone, especially because they recently said early summer for phone suppory lol. I am so abxious to start playing this again as it is suuch a good card game. Please put a hussle on the phone support; you guys will instantly have a new huge player base too.
06-08-2017, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychaeus View Post
Ahhhh, sooo many consecutive updates and still no phone support! Every time I see an update i'm hopeful I can play on my phone, especially because they recently said early summer for phone suppory lol.
Bethesda will likely give the ETA for the phone client at E3; even if not, we'll not see release before then.

On the topic of E3, in addition to the big expansion (non-storyline, more cards than Fall of the Dark Brotherhood) and possible mobile news, Pete Hines has also teased another big something for TESL to be revealed in Bethesda's presentation.

That, plus the very positive Steam response likely means good times ahead.

Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
06-09-2017, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
Bethesda will likely give the ETA for the phone client at E3; even if not, we'll not see release before then.

On the topic of E3, in addition to the big expansion (non-storyline, more cards than Fall of the Dark Brotherhood) and possible mobile news, Pete Hines has also teased another big something for TESL to be revealed in Bethesda's presentation.

That, plus the very positive Steam response likely means good times ahead.
Awesome, E3 is soob right? Im alrdy getting all kinda emails etc. but...why waste E3 for announcing phone support...guess could be just a side note