★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-23-2017, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggus View Post
Bleh cards should fit into the pocket, the way a phone fits into the pocket.
Oh my. This is the best logic I've ever seen on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggus View Post
Until this game is universal it's invisible.
Bleh for you Bleh

"I seriously don't understand the whole burying your head in the sand thing and insisting that jailbreaking doesn't have anything to do with piracy." - Eli
03-23-2017, 07:01 AM
Not usually a fan of games like this. But this one has really drawn me in. Absolutely loving it at the moment.

Youtube link | Pop Up

03-23-2017, 08:14 AM
Do you buy card packs with in-game currency or real money and pray to RNGesus?...or can you buy the entire set and subsequent expansions as a whole? I read a comment earlier in this thread eluding to the fact you could. Maybe it was just the way it was worded. Anyone have an answer for me?
03-23-2017, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintCity View Post
Do you buy card packs with in-game currency or real money and pray to RNGesus?...or can you buy the entire set and subsequent expansions as a whole? I read a comment earlier in this thread eluding to the fact you could. Maybe it was just the way it was worded. Anyone have an answer for me?
The base set is bought as packs with six random cards, for either real money or in-game gold (which is earned at a rate that surprised me).

The Madhouse mini-expansion and the upcoming Fall of the Dark Brotherhood story expansion are bought as whole, complete sets, either as IAP or for gold earned in-game.

Bethesda has announced that all non-cosmetic content will always be purchasable for in-game funds.

No hard math, but the drop rate of rates, epics and legendaries in packs are considered anywhere between decent ( = better than Hearthstone) to quite generous.

Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
03-23-2017, 10:30 AM
This game is really awesome. I usually don't send any money on IAP this fast, but i'm going to buy myself a starter pack
03-23-2017, 12:00 PM
should i buy the starter pack from their website rather than on app store? I dont want apple to cut into Bethesda's profit margin
03-23-2017, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
The base set is bought as packs with six random cards, for either real money or in-game gold (which is earned at a rate that surprised me).

The Madhouse mini-expansion and the upcoming Fall of the Dark Brotherhood story expansion are bought as whole, complete sets, either as IAP or for gold earned in-game.

Bethesda has announced that all non-cosmetic content will always be purchasable for in-game funds.

No hard math, but the drop rate of rates, epics and legendaries in packs are considered anywhere between decent ( = better than Hearthstone) to quite generous.
Thank you for your quick response! I think it's cool that all subsequent expansions will be available as a set. It makes me very interested! Is there any news when it will be released on Android tablets?
03-23-2017, 12:57 PM
Playing through the story-mode (through chap15) and so far, so great.

As others have mentioned it's Hearthstone+, but for me, it's even better, as the Elder Scrolls lore and art is far more interesting than WoW.

I also appreciate that it runs well on the ipad4, a generation of iPads that most devs (and unity) decided are no longer worthy of their attention.
03-23-2017, 06:31 PM
Offline mode available?
03-24-2017, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1377 View Post
Offline mode available?
Nah. But like Dire Wolf's other game Eternal - and unlike most competitors - all games against the AI can be abandoned and resumed freely. A huge boon for those of us who want to play Legends in circumstances that jeopardize our connections and cost us games against human players. Especially with Legends' awesome solo arena content that make AI play a persistent (and rewarding) option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintCity View Post
Thank you for your quick response! I think it's cool that all subsequent expansions will be available as a set. It makes me very interested! Is there any news when it will be released on Android tablets?
Yer welcome! The Android tablet client release is set for April, and the smartphone client in June (presumably at the same time as the iPhone client).

Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona

Last edited by Ayjona; 03-24-2017 at 09:58 AM.