★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-30-2014, 09:38 AM
The sixth level in the "spring" piece set: how to separate the blue and red magnetized pieces?

Based on the clever (and in retrospect really simple) solution to the prior level, I am guessing I will kick myself when it finally comes to me.

The only negative to this ingenious puzzle game is that getting stuck on a level means you are totally stuck in the game.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-30-2014, 08:00 PM
Steve bought this based on your comments, and love it. I did figure out how to separate the pieces...but don't want to spoil it...

03-30-2014, 11:15 PM
PBSNellie - please PM me a tip. I am totally stuck!

04-06-2014, 02:07 PM
I finally got past the level I was stuck on and have progressed much further. The level designs continue to delight and amaze me. Just ingenious!

04-09-2014, 08:46 PM
This game looks pretty cool, you highly recommend it right Bronxsta?
04-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
This game looks pretty cool, you highly recommend it right Bronxsta?
I've only played the PC demo (since I don't have an iPad) but going by the strength of that demo alone and the fact that there are even more mechanics introduced, yes, I'd recommend it. It takes the usual block sliding puzzle game and turns it on its head with interesting mechanics like rotating blocks, springs, and more

You can try the demo here:
http://www.playshapist.com/
05-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
I've only played the PC demo (since I don't have an iPad) but going by the strength of that demo alone and the fact that there are even more mechanics introduced, yes, I'd recommend it. It takes the usual block sliding puzzle game and turns it on its head with interesting mechanics like rotating blocks, springs, and more

You can try the demo here:
http://www.playshapist.com/
Guess I will try the pc demo, guess I gotta get my huge laptop out. Thanks.
05-27-2014, 03:19 PM
Got this now on my iPad and it's really enjoyable, in fact I like all games better on iPad, it's so much more fun to play on than iPod.
08-28-2014, 08:41 AM
It's just been updated to Universal, really recommend trying this out if you get a chance!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
08-30-2014, 07:23 AM
I was close to finishing the previous, iPad only, version. I am happy to see the updated Universal version and I am enjoying working my way through it again. This is a fantastic puzzler, and I hope a bunch of other folks here give it a try.