Sky Agent - an interplanetary puzzle game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RasmusMuton, Sep 12, 2014.

1. RasmusMuton

RasmusMuton Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Hello everybody!
    We at Muton Softworks are proud showcase our first game, Sky Agent. It is currently very close to being finished and a release date will be announced soon!

Sky Agent is about Sky Agent Johnny, the smartest agent in the universe. He has been captured by evil robots who placed him in an interplanetary maze of puzzles. Furthermore, the robots have taken the remote to his jetpack, so now, when Johnny moves, he will keep on moving until something stops him. To make his journey more complex, the puzzles is filled with odd tiles on the ground with different effects!

Sky Agent is a puzzle game at heart. The game is based around the simple mechanic that, when you start to move you will keep on moving until something stops you. To make this interesting the levels are full of lasers, traps, magnets and more!

The game is planned to release on Android and iOS devices at the moment, and hopefully Windows Store in the future.

If you are interested, please follow us on twitter for more updates @MutonSoftworks.

We are currently looking for beta-testers who are willing to try the game out on both Android and iOS. If you find this interesting, please write a response to this post and we will notify you when the beta period begins.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Smithii

Smithii New Member

Sep 17, 2014
    I know these guys, and watching them make this game i awsome.
    I'm definitely going to play this game when they release it!

3. Pixeleap

Pixeleap Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Denmark
    Hi guys,

Looks interesting, you can sign me up for the Beta, would love to give some feedback

Peter

4. jgainsbrugh

jgainsbrugh Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2013
    Would like to do Beta. This concept looks excellent !

5. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Looks like a very interesting take on this puzzle genre.
    Would love to beta.

I have both IOS and Android.

6. RasmusMuton

RasmusMuton Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Thanks for your willingness to participate. You are all getting promo codes :)

I will let you know when we get the codes from Apple, and let you in to the game as fast as possible!

7. RasmusMuton

RasmusMuton Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Just to give you guys an update on the game.

We just recently got our approval at Apple and now we only need some small changes before we will let you guys into the beta.

We are really excited and we hope you will have a great little experience.
    Thanks for your patience :)

8. RasmusMuton

RasmusMuton Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Hello patient testers!

We are now ready to let you test the game. I'll contact you all and get the information we need to let you test. You will need a testflight account to play the game.

We hope that you will have a good time with the game, and any feedback you want to share can you send to [email protected].

We still need testers so if it seems interesting, please leave a reply and I will get to you.