Old 08-25-2013, 05:06 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Pm sent!
Old 08-25-2013, 05:16 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamescorpion View Post
Amazing feedback!

Looking for user feedback on the icon's.

Thanks!

Abhinav
Thumbs up!

Last edited by klink; 08-25-2013 at 07:13 PM..
Old 08-25-2013, 07:41 PM
In Time-Out
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Stubb View Post
Principals?! The dev just wants you to share what you think about the game. They're not asking for an inflated score or anything.
Sorry but no.

If the devs said 'Please download our game, check it out and post a review if you have time.' I would HAPPILY oblige.

But instead they take the bribery route 'review and you COULD win' which is really annoying as a: its tantamount to bribery and b: the AppStore gets flooded with what might be fake reviews as most people post 5* glowing reviews in the faint hope of winning something. These fake reviews skew the game for people looking at the review before downloading.

I know these devs aren't the only ones doing this shady business but I personally find it very dodgy indeed. Quite a shame as I avoid downloading games that do this whereas a 'please download and review our game' would have me checking it out and possibly posting a honest review.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:15 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Default Wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
Sorry but no.

If the devs said 'Please download our game, check it out and post a review if you have time.' I would HAPPILY oblige.

But instead they take the bribery route 'review and you COULD win' which is really annoying as a: its tantamount to bribery and b: the AppStore gets flooded with what might be fake reviews as most people post 5* glowing reviews in the faint hope of winning something. These fake reviews skew the game for people looking at the review before downloading.

I know these devs aren't the only ones doing this shady business but I personally find it very dodgy indeed. Quite a shame as I avoid downloading games that do this whereas a 'please download and review our game' would have me checking it out and possibly posting a honest review.
Wrong. We don't ask users to give us a 5 star review. We only look for honest reviews and have already received some incredible feedback to help us in our next update. It's sad when people attack the indie devs for trying to get the word out.

After 4 months to build a game, no million dollar budgets, just a lot of hard work and passion and coming out to the community for some support with a fun contest in the CONTEST section of the forums and I'm told I'm bribing people?

Very sad indeed. Anyways I have a contest draw to hold and game updates to do, so not gonna waste my time on negativity.

Abhinav
Old 08-25-2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Sorry but no.

You've made your point. Time to move on from this thread.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:57 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Default Contest winner!

Hello all, thank you for your participation and the excellent feedback! We are already in the works on working on the next major update (Most likely a release will be planned for late september/early october with the new updates and even more levels, and of course much of the excellent feedback obtained here).

OUR WINNER IS Ticket ID 10 which corresponds to -> Shiatama_0

Results image is attached as well.

@Shiatama_0: Please post here upon receiving and activating your iTunes GC so that everyone knows there is no foul play.

Thanks to everyone who participated and we look forward to seeing you again in another future contest!

God Bless!

Abhinav Gupta
Lead Developer and CEO
Game Scorpion Inc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg contest_result.jpg (263.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 08-25-2013, 10:09 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Sorry but no.

I don't see where it says post a 5 star review to win. I didn't make my review 5 stars and I had an equal chance to win compared to everyone else.

Congrats to the winner, and thanks for holding this awesome contest. I look forward to following Dungeon Wagon and checking out the next update when I'ts released.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:24 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
I don't see where it says post a 5 star review to win. I didn't make my review 5 stars and I had an equal chance to win compared to everyone else.

Congrats to the winner, and thanks for holding this awesome contest. I look forward to following Dungeon Wagon and checking out the next update when I'ts released.
Thanks for all the support and participating! I will keep everyone posted as to the release of the next version as well as many of the great updates and suggestions given by all the user feedback

God Bless!

Abhinav

Closed Thread