Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-17-2014, 11:55 PM

Looks abit repetitive and boring, missing way to many elements of a fine rpg. Only good thing about this is its storyline.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:45 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Does anyone know of a way to "auto battle" and have the heroes use skills? Mine always just fight when auto battle is on and die.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:54 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
This looks pretty nice on the surface but its freemium so I guess I'll skip it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0oJAKEo0o View Post
It's free so I won't try it. To bad it wasn't $.99.... Then I would give it a shot
Why do people have to chime in JUST to say that they aren't going to play it? If you want to avoid potentially great games JUST because they are free, then go ahead. But do you have to post in EVERY free game announcing to the world that you hate free games?
Old 02-20-2014, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
Why do people have to chime in JUST to say that they aren't going to play it? If you want to avoid potentially great games JUST because they are free, then go ahead. But do you have to post in EVERY free game announcing to the world that you hate free games?
Because the devs sometimes read these threads, and it's frustrating to see yet another game filled with good ideas be dragged down by "purposeful annoyance" you have to pay to remove. I'm another customer they've lost, that would have gladly payed a full price for a good game ($5? $10? I pay $60 for console games, I would do that here if the games were worth it). I don't mind free to start, but at least out in some IAP to remove the annoyance entirely for good!
Old 02-25-2014, 11:37 AM

This is a massive game with lots of potential, spent $50 and still heaps more to do of you are willing to spend, support the devs, and the game will just get incredibly better. Only issue with is the energy its going over board, as it costs 120runes to recharge 17steps, it's $6 for 5 buys, comes out to much for such large maps. Everything else is prices evenly.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:55 AM
iPad 2

How do you get more runes?
Old 03-01-2014, 01:41 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markku View Post
How do you get more runes?
There are quite a few ways to get them without paying. The bronze ones can show up in regular chests and the silver ones in the better chests. Also, when you do pvp and you consistantly win you get streak rewards, which include multiple bronze and silver runes and even an epic rune when you hit multiples of 60. This is not hard to do if you are cautious and play smart. I think I am at about 150 win streak, without any legendary characters.

NOTE: I think this game is highly under-rated here on TA. The freemium is very fair since you can capture almost all the characters so far, even legendary without buying. The currencies get doled out liberally and the only annoying thing is the long wait timers on research. Even the research isnt too bad because if you are smart, you are always doing things while researching and any XP grind isn't worse than any old-school RPG like FFs. There are ceryainly some bugs in the game and there needs to be more explanation, but for freemium, it's a great rpg.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:30 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Wow, so I just went to use 5 runestones, and after 2, I got a message saying there was an error opening the pack and my runes were refunded. Well instead I lost all 3 remaining runes. That's messed up. This is a halfway decent game, but if crap like that's going to happen, I have no interest in playing further.