Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Today, 06:19 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larni View Post
I really like the Garand and the twin uzis.

Grenages give you good bang for your buck. I would second Rip's point about ranking up your smith, medic and tech. My trech is at level 9 and the money is rolling in.

All the best.
Hey Larni, thanks for adding me, and the twin uzis sound like carnage & fun. Unfortunately I have no blueprints whatsoever of them.

Quote:
And on another note: I'm really surprised in a good way how good the IAPs are handled. Sure one has to wait, but nothing is really locked behind a paywall.
I'm going to say having to upgrade a tech to upgrade a smith to upgrade a gun is a little bit too much. Besides while upgrading the guys can't produce anything. I made the mistake of upgrading before producing enough consumables and ended up being able to only do sentinels. I'd love to see some rebalancing on this, either unlocking produce option, or shortening the upgrade times a little.

Quote:
Don't forget, you don't need to leave it open for upgrades to continue, they work away on the server side once you've started them and irrelevant of whether the app is open or not.
Haha, man, I'm such a noob atm! For some reason I just thought it took in-game time for the upgrades. (and my ipad has been open overnight, sigh...)

So, which mission types do you guys enjoy the most? When I have enough explosives and painkillers I really like doing supply - runs. I stop and rain bullets on the zombies after picking up the last crate. It's fun and I make twice the cash.

Also, how much do you guys play daily? Couple of hours? +6 hrs anyone?
Old Today, 07:37 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezgi hatun View Post
Hey Larni, thanks for adding me, and the twin uzis sound like carnage & fun. Unfortunately I have no blueprints whatsoever of them.

I'm going to say having to upgrade a tech to upgrade a smith to upgrade a gun is a little bit too much. Besides while upgrading the guys can't produce anything. I made the mistake of upgrading before producing enough consumables and ended up being able to only do sentinels. I'd love to see some rebalancing on this, either unlocking produce option, or shortening the upgrade times a little.

Haha, man, I'm such a noob atm! For some reason I just thought it took in-game time for the upgrades. (and my ipad has been open overnight, sigh...)

So, which mission types do you guys enjoy the most? When I have enough explosives and painkillers I really like doing supply - runs. I stop and rain bullets on the zombies after picking up the last crate. It's fun and I make twice the cash.

Also, how much do you guys play daily? Couple of hours? +6 hrs anyone?
I prefer the missions like operations or fuel runs. And the multi part missions that come up from time to time are best.

I don't care for assault or defend as much because they have fewer objectives. Don't for get to tap the tiny little tapjoy icon at the bottom of the tapjoy offers screen to go to the tapjoy website to get better free gold offers.

I got 2600 or so gold simply by downloading then deleting apps.

As an aside, I bought the coin doubler and have not regretted it.

I reckon I play maybe an hour or so a week.
Old Today, 07:39 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Oh and btw, I got a weird gameplay moment yesterday. During the Africa campaign, in one of the mine missions, I walked away from the car into the mine and soon I fell down an invisible hole in the ground and landed on a glitch-place. No structures, no zombies, I kept walking but arrived nowhere.