Touch Arcade app update

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by jar0d, Jun 30, 2014.

1. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    Hi folks. I'm
    Not sure if this was already adressed or of this is even the right place to do so. However:

Are you working on an update to bring in the new iOS 7 design regarding the keyboard and the button design?

The app is great and of course fully functional without an update, still would be nice though.

2. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

It's something we've talked about, but there aren't any plans in place right now to do any updates on the app. Basically, we're a really small company and need to focus our efforts one project at a time. We're working on something really cool now, which doesn't have anything to do with updating the app. :)

3. Atomos

Atomos Member

Oct 26, 2010
    That's a bummer, the iOS swipe back is a pretty nifty function. Maybe a dev could do a quick update in exchange for some ad space?

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I don't care at all about looks, matching ios 7 or anything, I would just like all of the bugs to be fixed.

5. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Or add a swipe to the right to go back to the previous page? Like most of the current apps?

6. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    That would not work with the ipad version because of the layout which I really like

7. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

If you're encountering bugs, email [email protected]

8. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you so much! I come across bugs all the time. :)