Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-05-2013, 11:55 PM

Default Vigilante: Speak for the Dead

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 03-08-2013 at 06:55 PM..
Old 03-08-2013, 02:41 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hey all,

not sure if you've heard of this game, but it was developed by us (Millipede) for/with Divisive Media in Melbourne Australia. We've been testing it over here for the last few months and the results have been pretty astounding. People are really digging it!
Some crews are forming full-on military ranking systems and allocating tasks to lower level members, others have formed crews to nurture new users, others have formed crew hell-bent on taking over the world. It's f*&king sweet.

Hit us up with any questions - we are more than happy to clear up any concerns before you dive in. People have lost a lot of hours to this game, but are loving every moment of it.

cheers

Wil

PS - who the fluffy bunnies is TouchArcade Bot??

Last edited by psj3809; 03-08-2013 at 04:03 AM.. Reason: Do not swear or asterisk out swear words
Old 03-08-2013, 05:56 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

When will this be available in Singapore?
Old 03-08-2013, 06:01 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillipedeCreative View Post
Hey all,

not sure if you've heard of this game, but it was developed by us (Millipede) for/with Divisive Media in Melbourne Australia. We've been testing it over here for the last few months and the results have been pretty astounding. People are really digging it!
Some crews are forming full-on military ranking systems and allocating tasks to lower level members, others have formed crews to nurture new users, others have formed crew hell-bent on taking over the world. It's f*&king sweet.

Hit us up with any questions - we are more than happy to clear up any concerns before you dive in. People have lost a lot of hours to this game, but are loving every moment of it.

cheers

Wil

PS - who the fluffy bunnies is TouchArcade Bot??
Are we able to choose characters that dont wear black and have beards just because they are your local baristas in Melbourne?

No offense but I like my badasses to feel they able to kill without the fear of being exposed on the next series of Masterchef
Old 03-08-2013, 09:46 AM

Gonna try this game this weekend
Old 03-08-2013, 04:14 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStephen View Post
When will this be available in Singapore?
Hey - I thought it was available everywhere, but just checked your store and sure enough, it isn't there. It might be something to do with the rating. The game has some pretty graphic moments which may mean it isn't available in your country. I'll find out for sure...
Old 03-08-2013, 04:22 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Deputy View Post
Are we able to choose characters that dont wear black and have beards just because they are your local baristas in Melbourne?

No offense but I like my badasses to feel they able to kill without the fear of being exposed on the next series of Masterchef
Haha - yeah, you can create a few hipsters from the array of people in there. A large premise of the game is that anyone should rise up and fight for their own justice. So it's not only badasses, but common people...and baristas...and game developers (there are four from our studio in there, including me)... and a few game reporters too. We may well be running a competition soon to get actual players into the mix too.

But, your thug request has been noted. It's going to be scary stopping them in the street and asking to take their photo though.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:13 PM

Hey everyone, I'm Trent Kusters, Creative Director of Divisive Media.

Millipede's right, these fine devs helped us bring this game to life. We had lofty goals for this game that were nothing short of trying to fix everything we felt was shitty about F2P mobile RPGs - and we've done pretty well if you ask me.

Check out the game, in the very least, I promise you it will be a different experience to those you've had before in the genre, with a decidedly larger amount of care taken in the development and design of the game. The reviews we've currently got reflect this too.

If you have any questions, feedback or anything else, feel free to hit us up on this thread, I'll personally respond and our creative bros at Millipede are keeping an eye on the thread too.

You can also reach our support crew here, support@divisivemedia.com.

Big love to the Touch Arcade community.