Neptoon's Net [Universal] - The Oceanic Cleanup Adventure!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MagicInkGames, Jun 26, 2013.

1. MagicInkGames

MagicInkGames Member

Jun 25, 2013
    #1 MagicInkGames, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
    Hi, I'm the developer behind "Neptoon's Net." It has been my personal project for some time. I am really pleased with how far it's come, and I'm incredibly happy to finally share it!

I've been developing it for a while in my free time. I wanted to make something fun for both kids and adults, and something with a positive message and impact. In the game, you clean up the world's oceans using Neptoon's power over the seas, and the help of ocean animals. You toss, bounce and collect all the floating trash, with your goal being to clean up the Earth 100%.

Description from the games website (www.neptoonsnet.com) -
    -------------------------------
    Neptoon's Net was conceived about 2 years ago when I had first heard about the great pacific garbage patch. I wanted to make a game that spread awareness about environmental issues, while also being awesome and fun for all ages. Neptoon's Net also donates a portion of its proceeds directly to nonprofits dedicated to cleaning up the ocean.
    -------------------------------
    Neptoon's Net was designed for BOTH Phone and Tablet - it plays and looks great on each device.
    It is currently out on Windows 8 ($1.99 Full Game) and Android, Amazon Kindle Fire. (Free to play partial game with Ads, and $.99 for full version no Ads)

It is coming soon to iOS (Free to play partial game with Ads, and $.99 for full version no Ads)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks! :)
    -Eli
    www.neptoonsnet.com

2. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

All ages, ok. Absolutely i will buy and share with all my friends. Because look this fun :)

3. MagicInkGames

MagicInkGames Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Thanks So Much Cynuyt!! I hope you love it! :D

*Added some screenshots to original post.

4. meta87

meta87 Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Nice work this looks fun! Love the graphics :D Will definitely check it out on iOs.

5. MagicInkGames

MagicInkGames Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Thanks Meta87, I drew it myself :D

Here is a peek at some of the art - the animals and Neptoon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On a side note my personal art portfolio site is http://www.elihanselman.com/p/portfolio.html