$25 US iTunes Gift Card Contest From MyGiftCardSupply

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by MyGiftCardSupply, Nov 8, 2013.

1. gemi

gemi New Member

Nov 13, 2013
    I love apple
    I love iTunes

I can't think for any store other than App Store

Everytime I look up to the App Store, there are always something new and something usefull that is why I love it

I have spend so much dollar to buy premium apps. And it's tottally worth it

But this time , I'm running out of funds.
    I want to win the promo so I can buy a new app

Oceanhorn"

I have been waiting it for so long and for its release Tommorrow,

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I have only $7.45

The price is $9.

Waaaaaaaaaaaat will I do..... Heeeeeelp

From Philippines.

2. syzokel

syzokel New Member

Oct 25, 2013
    As a college student, my experience in the AppStore mostly with education apps.
    I love finding awesome apps like wolfram ed apps and awesome TI calculator emulators.

My experience with games is not very vast. The most I've ever used are the freemuim shooters by Glu games and similar companies like Deer hunter series, Contract Killer series, other games like Dead Trigger and Deadly Bullet(which I highly recomend you check out :) ) and games if that style.

The only truly premium games Ive ever decided to buy are Modern combat 3 and 4. My experience with those has been pretty good, but overall I've been pretty disappointed. I've also tried games by EA like Dead Space and Need for Speed.
    My experience with those two in particular have been much better and worth the while. I had also purchased both infinity blade I and II, and personally, those two in particular have been my most enjoyable experience with games.

I've also been using photography apps for the last year or so.
    App like burst mode, which is a super high speed burst shot camera which I recommend(1.99), Photoshop Express by Adobe, clone camera, that sort of apps. My experience with those has been considerably good believe it or not. Maybe I was just lucky and never fell in the trap of one of the cheaply made fake apps XP .

My ALL TIME FAVORITE apps in the whole of the AppStore have been, 9gag and IFunny(free), I think all of us here know what those are :D but just to be clear they are social funny photo sharing networks.

If I were to spend those $25 I would spend most of it on 99c education apps, maybe a small amount on random 99c games I find attractive, and maybe take a longshot and buy Infinity Blade III which I've been CRAZY to get since it's release.

Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you guys REAL soon :D
    C YA

3. leonseled

leonseled New Member

Nov 13, 2013
    My Favorite Experience from a Purchase
    I'm naturally a pessimist, so using my credit card for online purchases is a big no-no. So I remember the first time I badly wanted to purchase an app. I googled for online itunes gc's resellers, and lo and behold, I was actually directed to giftcardsupply. The whole experience was quick and smooth, and I was fiddling with the paid app in no time. It brought a sense of nostalgia, akin to a child ripping open a present on Christmas. And from then on I was hooked and have bought from you guys a number of times.
    Even if I don't win, that 50% off is sweet enough a deal for me already. But if I do win, I'd use it to play Santa and gift my friends and relatives some apps for an early Christmas. Hopefully it brings them the same amount of joy your service has given me.

4. guimo

guimo Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Dear mygiftcardsupply

I appreciate your promotion but now my concern is not just to win the promo, but to win it really

I love apple. I love the iTunes. I love the AppStore. I spend a lot of penny to buy premium apps. And I enjoy it and worth it.
    If I won or have the opportunity to take home the $25 gift card, I use to buy half of it for my favorite app that was just released today.
    The other half, I will donate it to the people who suffered the wrath of super typhoon haiyan that hit my country, the Philippines

I know it's just a small amount. At least for this time, I may extend some help and do important thing to my fellow countrymen.

I will donate half to the iTunes via the Red Cross to foster help and give hope to the less priveledges esp those hit by the natural tragedy.

Thanks a lot and I hope this promo will help even in small terms.

Thank you and god bless us all

5. MyGiftCardSupply

Nov 8, 2013
    Last couple hours to get your entry in, let us know what you love most about iTunes gift cards! :)

6. Nishimare

Nishimare Well-Known Member

May 19, 2011
    Freelance Model , Full time ShoppEr
    iN YoUr HeArT~
    I love itunes store because it is just amazing and to be frank i start learn to pay for software from itunes store. Lets just face the fact we are and been a pirates before right :D . I only use my money to buy physical items and never actually bought software because its like we can get it free why pay ? This changed ever since i used itunes store to purchase my first ever app " Angry Birds " :D:D

My favorite experience is getting the US TV show which is just simply amazing, i am big fans of TV shows from US and its just awesome to get to watch it in HD and complete edition in all my devices.

I guess i will spend the $25 on some newly released TV shows and watched it with my family, which i can share the joy with my loved one.

7. blessthissmess

Nov 15, 2013
    I think that itunes is the best app store because it's organized, it has a great costumer support, and exclusive apps
    Speaking about the costumer support they really helped me when I accidentally purchased an app that let me out of credits of my gift card and they just made an exception and gave me the money back, that is just awesome and I don't think any other so costumer support would treat you like the did with me. That's one of the things I love the most about itunes

8. MyGiftCardSupply

Nov 8, 2013
    #28 MyGiftCardSupply, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    Thank you all so much for these great replies; the contest has now ended. Please give us 24-48 hours to go through these replies and pick a winner. Also if you participated, you should receive a coupon code in your inbox for 50% off on of our $10 US iTunes gift cards shortly.

9. best

best Well-Known Member

I like the store because its easy to use .And great variety.

I missed it :(

10. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Yeah since iOS6 the App Store is a lot less efficient. Too much spare space and the slow horizontal bars are frustrating. And too much white, same goes with iOS7.

11. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    i think he meant that he missed joining the contest.

12. leonseled

leonseled New Member

Nov 13, 2013
    #32 leonseled, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    Any updates? :) Haven't received any discount coupon either. :confused:

13. ronit

ronit Well-Known Member

May 12, 2011
    Blogger
    US
    I'm also waiting for the contest results and the discount coupon as promised. Any updates?

14. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Ignoring a promise is bad business.

Hopefully he just forgot.

15. MyGiftCardSupply

Nov 8, 2013
    #35 MyGiftCardSupply, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    Very sorry for the delay on this. We've been slammed with gearings up for the holiday season

The winner for this week's contest was hectormilio... Hector check your private message box for your coupon for a free $25 iTunes gift card.

To all the participants here is the 50% off $10 iTunes gift card as promised. Use the coupon code: "50POFF10"

We're posting this code public today for Thanksgiving. All future entires will receive their coupon privately.

Hope everyone has a save and enjoyable Holiday week.

16. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012

Good choice! Couldn't have gone to a more deserving applicant!

17. MyGiftCardSupply

Nov 8, 2013
    Thanks, there were a ton of great replies in this thread so it was a really tough contest.

We will be running another one this next week so please be on the lookout!

18. manbot

manbot New Member

Jun 2, 2010
    I seen many better deals on itunes cards on dibuu.com digital auctions or netstrada seller, worth recommendations!

19. MyGiftCardSupply

Nov 8, 2013
    The problem with Dibuu and some of these other sellers that have only been around for a short time is you are not assured the gift cards are 100% authentic. There are a lot of stolen and generated cards out there that if caught using your iTunes account will be disabled and you will loose access to all the content you've purchased.

It's best to buy from reputable sellers, and stay away from sites like dibuu and ebay.